Week 42

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Not yet...

beLIEve said:

The Top 100 album chart has been updated for Europe, and U2's Bomb slips 4 spots to 57 this week. There is no sign of ABOY on the Top 100 Europe Singles yet, so maybe we'll see the effect next week.

It's too early for ABOY, the official release will be in a few weeks. And yes, I hope we'll see Bomb rising next week.

U2 off top 200 bb from a lot of weeks...for you how many copies sold in these last weeks in Usa? It's realistic near 6k?

edge3 said:
more results for Bomb -

Spain : # 74 (# 52)
Denmark : # 23 (# 21)

anyone know Portugal?

Yeah... it's out of the Top 30 :(

I don't see it charting again... at least in the near future. The only possibilty is during Christmas or if they win a Grammy award for best album. Otherwise, it won't chart again.

Squire said:

Yeah... it's out of the Top 30 :(

I don't see it charting again... at least in the near future. The only possibilty is during Christmas or if they win a Grammy award for best album. Otherwise, it won't chart again.

Nervermind...IMO it did v.well to get back up to # 11.

Plus it's already sold a heck of a lot there : 3xPlat a few months back so probably 130-140K now.

Tallarico said:
U2 off top 200 bb from a lot of weeks...for you how many copies sold in these last weeks in Usa? It's realistic near 6k?

I think we can say an average of 5K for the last 3 weeks - so total estimated US sales now = 2,858,000

Finally got the UK top 200/250 (for this week) & i think ABOY could be starting to have an influence :

Albums :
Bomb : # 140 (# 131) - small week for sales so i think it would would have only sold about 1,300. Total est. UK sales now = 1,186,000
BO 80-90 : # 108 (# 184) - so up 76 spots & higher than Bomb... pretty amazing!

Singles :
COBL : # 146 (# 158)
Vertigo : # 153 (# 160)
Sometimes : # 224 (# 216)

Back
Top Bottom