Week 100

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

STING2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
The only place this week where ATYCLB is charting around the world is of course Ireland. It is down 10 spots from last week coming in at #69!

I just checked the stats for Electrical Storm, and they're not too optimistic. On the Modern Rock Chart it jumps back to #15 from #18, but on the Adult Top 40 it falls from #19 to #20, and on the Hot 100 is falls from #77 to #85.

I would, however, like to menitoned that Peter Gabriel's new album "Up" debuted at #9 on the album charts.

Danospano said:
I just checked the stats for Electrical Storm, and they're not too optimistic. On the Modern Rock Chart it jumps back to #15 from #18, but on the Adult Top 40 it falls from #19 to #20, and on the Hot 100 is falls from #77 to #85.

I would, however, like to menitoned that Peter Gabriel's new album "Up" debuted at #9 on the album charts.

I thought Gabriel already had an album called "Up." Hmmm.. :scratch:

Also...:hmm: ...maybe it's time we do a MAJOR radio campaign push to get E-Storm played more. A lot of people did this for "Beautiful Day" and that finally took off. Should we try again?

doctorwho said:

I thought Gabriel already had an album called "Up." Hmmm.. :scratch:

No, his last studio album was called "Us" (and the one before that "So". He's apparently not a fan of long studio album names). However, his first 3 or 4 studio albums all had no name (or "Peter Gabriel" if it has to get a title).

C ya!

Marty (who has heard that tomorrow the ES video will finally debut on Dutch television. Luckily he has it for some time now on his computer)

Video charts

A top video can help radio play. ES debuted last week at #20 on the VHI top 20 video countdown. Yesterday, it moved up to #17 for this week. BD did some strange things on the charts...I'm not counting ES out just yet.

Dr. Who,

Any word yet on the Billboard 200 this week? I am wondering if ATYCLB might have made it back in because of Bono's apearance on the Opra show two weeks ago on a Friday. Of course most of the sales burst may have been the following Saturday and Sunday meaning we would have seen the results last week. Or the split in sales, immediate weekend vs. the following week, may mean we won't see anything. But still there is a possibility.

STING2 said:
Dr. Who,

Any word yet on the Billboard 200 this week? I am wondering if ATYCLB might have made it back in because of Bono's apearance on the Opra show two weeks ago on a Friday. Of course most of the sales burst may have been the following Saturday and Sunday meaning we would have seen the results last week. Or the split in sales, immediate weekend vs. the following week, may mean we won't see anything. But still there is a possibility.

As of Monday, Oct. 7th, I have received no updates for what would be Week 100 for ATYCLB. Therefore, STING2, if you can check out Billboard to see if ATYCLB snuck back in the Top 200, we'd all be appreciative. If and when I receive the SoundScan data, I'll post it. :D

Well, I checked but ATYCLB has not made it back into the Billboard 200. I thought it had a good chance because of the Opra show but I guess sales have now slipped far enough that it could not make it back in. ATYCLB now only has 4 more possible weeks to be in the Billboard 200. Week 105 will see it put into the Catalog chart where we should get the first look at its sales since week 94.

Back
Top Bottom