NFL Thread III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cowboys had 3 wins against playoff teams, 2 were against the Eagles (2nd of which Philly had Peef at QB and DaveC at inside linebacker) and against the Patriots.
Eagles had 0 wins against playoff teams.

Yeah and what's scary is that if they hadn't had so many penalties, they definitely could have won that game because San Fran did their absolute best to blow it.

So you're basically saying they would have overcome the 49ers' stupid mistakes if it wasn't for their own stupid mistakes?

That doesn't really mean anything.

My guess is because he's tied to Gruden. The entire roster is, really, and with a new coach they want to start with a clean slate.

Weird drive the Davis family making rational decisions though
That's fair enough, I guess my thought process is that he was part of the rebuild plan, and the consistency there is worth having, considering they still made the playoffs without their head coach, but that's probably some ignorance on my part.

Aantivax Rodgers

QAron Rodgers

Karen Rodgers

Throw Rogan

ONE AND DONE

AccomplishedQuarterlyEarthworm-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
I hadn't checked the score since halftime and was absolutely shocked when I saw the final.

Between this and Djokovic, it's been a great week for science.

I hadn't checked the score since halftime and was absolutely shocked when I saw the final.

Between this and Djokovic, it's been a great week for science.
Packers special teams is indeed a special breed.

I would be pleased if Rodgers ended his career as inauspiciously as Roethlisberger. I strongly disliked him even before I found out he was anti-science.

Last edited:
That that fucking punter ended up being such a huge reason the team lost is going to stay with me a long time. bUt HiS hAnGtImE :eyeroll:

At the end of the day, I'm relieved in some sense that this season is over. Very frustrated, but I'm very ready to move on from Rodgers and the drama. Hopefully the team feels the same and we can somehow salvage a team out of the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom