Shuttlecock XIII - Super Deluxe Edition with T-Shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd never actually seen the Get On Your Boots video... if that gif on the previous page is representative of it, it just adds another black eye to their post-millennial debit column, putting something as shitty-cgi as that out on the back of a supposedly artsy album with tasteful black and white photography on the sleeve.

On the plus side, even in 2009 no one was watching music videos anymore anyway, so it's not like anyone outside of us nerds even saw it.

I wonder what U2 is going to do with screen on the next tour. I know they need to figure out one or two new ways to utilize that thing; it occupied good chunk of stage structure but it wasn't effectively used, I think.

Where were your seats at the show(s) you attended?

giphy.gif

U2 is relevant again, guys.

President Obama brought back "City of Blinding Lights" for his intro music tonight and people all over social media weren't even concerned with the power of the speech, instead they were all asking "What was that great song that was playing when he walked on stage?"

U2 is relevant again, guys.

President Obama brought back "City of Blinding Lights" for his intro music tonight and people all over social media weren't even concerned with the power of the speech, instead they were all asking "What was that great song that was playing when he walked on stage?"

That's not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom