IO-Who the hell buys these?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anitram said:

I love Pumas!

These are the newest ones I have:

_5442477.jpg

Those are sweet!

I have about six pairs now!

ADDICTED!

I saw this guy the other day...big, burly guy...lots of tattoos...hair in a ponytail. He looked really tough.

Then I realized he was wearing Crocs.

Take a look at these babies!!

IMG_2087.jpg

My own personal pair of cotton candy pink Crocs.
I wear them especially for the snakes and spiders out in my yard when I'm working out in the garden. :D

34%3A5%3A5538%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2323%3D986%3D%3C%3B5%3D3232986%3B%3C4688nu0mrj

A new addition to my Croc family :D ~ brown mary jane style

Two Sundays ago I wore my new mary jane Crocs to church. My pastor noticed and pointed out that he was wearing Crocs also. This past Sunday as I was leaving he said, "guess who has a pair of Crocs just like yours...........my wife"

On the bright side, if he's really on fire, maybe the shoes will catch too (like that anti-crocs website linked upthread).

As long as they don't become a staple like the beenie, I'm willing to not forgive but forget, gouge that image out of my memory and just move on with my life...

When I visited my parents this past weekend, my mom tried to give me a pair of black Crocs. :lol: I had convinced my sister to take them, but she put them on and changed her mind. :lmao: :heart:

I have a pair of Crocs! But it's because of my job. Standing up all day give me aches in my knees ans hips, but with the Crocs, it's not that bad! :lol:

I guess I should just keep it to myself that I witnessed a certain someone slip a black Croc onto his foot a few weeks ago. True story! :silent: :ohmy:

It only stayed on for a split second but still :shrug: :lol:

Bono's American Wife said:
I guess I should just keep it to myself that I witnessed a certain someone slip a black Croc onto his foot a few weeks ago. True story! :silent: :ohmy:

It only stayed on for a split second but still :shrug: :lol:

that's right!!!! :lol:

i wore them all day today at work! it was heaven. :D

Back
Top Bottom