IO: Critical analyses here, pt. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That green smiley is obnoxious. I like the two simple yellow smileys more than anything.

I agree that this guy :wink: is kinda obnoxious but it seems to be the standard one used for "I'm just fuckin' around"

I kinda like this guy :D for when I want to mean "I'm better than you and what I'm saying is going to go straight over your head"

But the best smiley in the book is :drool:

:drool::drool::drool:

I agree that this guy :wink: is kinda obnoxious but it seems to be the standard one used for "I'm just fuckin' around"

I kinda like this guy :D for when I want to mean "I'm better than you and what I'm saying is going to go straight over your head"

But the best smiley in the book is :drool:

:drool::drool::drool:

Beav, look, someone else would have loved your smiley voting threads. Awww, Beav.

Why do you tease me by posting something new in this thread and still not giving me my well-deserved analysis? :sad:

I know I'll probably regret ever asking for it, but I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant it.

Judge me. JUDGE ME!

You'll be waiting a while.

They're all sizzle--no steak. Actually there's not much sizzle, either.

You'll be waiting a while.

They're all sizzle--no steak. Actually there's not much sizzle, either.

Get thee back to FYM.

Cori, I never lie. Ever. I did many analyses earlier in the thread, and, well, life (Olympics) has gotten in the way of evaluating you. In the meantime, you can always go back and read GAF's analysis of you, which was touching, or go to Screw's great Blog entry concerning you, which would be great, just great.

Great. Great!

I'm really only teasing with my cattleprodding of you.

Carry on with your Olympic Frolic, my friend. I only wanted confirmation that I was still a valued member of this thread. :)

I need a smiley where I can convey a surprised smile, while clasping my hands to my chest in glee.

I love it! My name in lights! (or something to that effect)

I suppose I could say the same thing about myself - I am the Goddamn Batman, after all.

I am! It says so right under my screen name. :(

But I meant that maybe I could say I don't need validation, as I am the Goddamn Batman.

The Goddamn Batman hath spoken.

(I suppose I could change my avatar one of these days. Maybe.)

I am! It says so right under my screen name. :(

But I meant that maybe I could say I don't need validation, as I am the Goddamn Batman.

The Goddamn Batman hath spoken.

(I suppose I could change my avatar one of these days. Maybe.)

The Great Goddamn Batman?

See what you've done? You guys have been so lax with this whole process that you are now losing clients.

Shameful, really.

Angela Harlem knows when she is wasting her time. And is extraordinarily cool.
Funny and discerning. Wicked and bottom line. Unpredictable. Her posts are tactile and like no one else's. Absolutely kickass.

10/10.

(ps not much happening in fym)

Angela Harlem knows when she is wasting her time. And is extraordinarily cool.
Funny and discerning. Wicked and bottom line. Unpredictable. Her posts are tactile and like no one else's. Absolutely kickass.

10/10.

(ps not much happening in fym)

You lose a point for your avatar, but gain 1 for just being you. You gain another for being intelligent. You gain one more for not being a fundie. Also one for snarking. Another one for being original. One for Benny and one for Joon.

16.225/16.225

(ps I think I quit the FYM game. It gave me cataracts of the brain)

You lose a point for your avatar, but gain 1 for just being you. You gain another for being intelligent. You gain one more for not being a fundie. Also one for snarking. Another one for being original. One for Benny and one for Joon.

16.225/16.225

:kiss:

Come back to fym. I need to get out of the rut there. It's dysfunctional, but it's home.

16.225/16.225

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, look at you two kids. :love: MAS FTW

Back
Top Bottom