Come out and play at POET's CORNER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
When i first discovered these forums, I saw this one and thought
Yippee!!

Then for ages no one posted. SO I hadn't been back here.

Now I come back and therres a 'Scappy, Wanderer and Ali' beatnik house happening here!!!

Ali, why didnt you tell me?

Your poems..I have just read them all

I would love to share maybe...

A happy one though Scappy? Man, thats asking for the goods.

I think this forum could very easily become a legendary POET'S corner.

Can we all play?

I think there should be an official openign ceremony for Dream Out Loud.
Bono want to do the cutting of the ribbon?

Zooropamanda

Oops, sorry 'manda, didn't know you'd be interested... well, you got here in the end. Welcome! Of course you can play.
smile.gif

Oh yes, Bono is more than welcome to cut the ribbon. Though I'd feel a wee bit intimidated if I thought he was going to see this!
Please, share all you like. We're nice people.
smile.gif

Yes, yes, yes! Please join us! Pull up a pen and paper and have a go! We're all just getting back into the feel and flow pf poetry, so don't be intimidated! And if you don't have a happy poem just yet, no fear: Wanderer is the only one who's managed it thus far; the rest of us are still struggling through the darkness!

Maybe I'll post something in the main room about our ribbon cutting....generate some excitement for the group. Ya think?

------------------
Shelly Caplinger
"Dream out loud"

good idea scappy, you have successfully volunteered yourself for the job . . . now just write a happy poem and you will really earn high praise!

Well, I've mentioned our little Poet's Corner in a couple of the posts on the main room.....but I hesitated to post a new topic about the ribbon-cutting, because I didn't know what time to tell folks to show up. I mean, what with folks being from all over the place, will we ever all be here at the same time? And should we bring punch and cookies?

<g>

But seriously, I'll go post something now! Maybe we can get some more poets to emerge from their closets!

------------------
Shelly Caplinger
"Dream out loud"

Back
Top Bottom