who really cares

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blue_Angel

Acrobat
I like the Smashing Pumpkins better than U2 right now.

I am in a really bad mood. I've been a big, self-absorbed bitch today I think :(

and dont anybody dare post something nice :mad:
only bitchiness in this thread

have I mentioned you should have posted that thread of yours before the tickets went on sale so that clueless over here could've had a chance at them?

I was going to say I love you but then I remembered Dec 15 is in the middle of finals :|
so tempting
but no

when are those concerts for 99.1? I just looked at the site but yours truly is a dumbass and cant find dates

and why did I think there were no tickets left? i was searching ticketmaster.com :|

damn it all :mad:
ok, well thank you, I suppose I?ll just see em next time :(
tell them their timing sucks while you?re there will you please?

and good luck!! :wave:

I just had a :eek: :scream: evening...in reality, i'm sure everything was fine, but in my mind, I"m :( :banghead: :reject: :grumpy:. That's all...oh, and i rarely get sleep, so i'm :angry:.

Oh, and do people on the streets not know the concept of walking??? As opposed to strolling or stopping dead center in the middle of the busiest area??? :mad:

there is no smiley for what i feel

oh jkayet I do know what you mean. I hate my mind.
man I got so drunk last night and it was so good because I finally figured out i like the nice guy, not the player that I've been tearing myself up over and I feel so much better now.
it's so sad that it takes getting wasted to make me not ashamed enough to talk about how I feel but I did it and I feel so good now, i dont even care if nothing happens, just for once I like the nice kid, and he's so sweet.

hope you got a good sleep, that makes things better sometime too :)
and Im one of those people in the street hehe :D
I often pity people trying to drive around here while classes are changing

Back
Top Bottom