This has been the strangest weekend in a long time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Got Philk?

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Arizona, Tacoma, Philadelphia ,Atlanta, LA...
So I've had this cold for a while and woke up saturday morning unable to open my eye due to swelling and crustys. So I go to the doctor and find out I have pink eye, a sinus infection and b/c of that, an ear infection. Not bad except now I have to wear my glasses for the next week which I hate!

Anyway, I woke up this easter morning, messed around on the computer for a while, ate an english muffin, and took a shower. Next thing I know, i'm lying on the bathroom floor and the shower is still running. Turns out, I fainted in the shower and fell over the side of the tub.

The doctor said everything in my brain is ok, but it was really scary since that's never happened before! I guess my blood pressure dropped to almost nothing causing no blood to go to my brain, and i fainted. This has been the strangest weekend ever...

Last edited:
thanks guys! I'm fine really. There was just thoughts of like what if something was majorly wrong with my brain or whatever. But I'm guessing b/c of the anti biotics I was on, the temperature of the water, and really just being sick right now all didn't help.

Have a great rest of Easter! And thanks again. :)

I used to have fainting spells all the time when I was a teenager and a number of dizzy spells as an adult. I used to get dizzy in the shower all the time. They said it was becaase I was anemic. I don't know but it doesn't happen anymore.

Back
Top Bottom