The dream is still not over, i hope

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

girlhappy

War Child
I just realized, the tragedy of my life is about losing people i loved the most. Do you think it is kind of destiny? Maybe it is just meant to be that way. All i wanted for years is home and not a house, still dont have one. I always love wrong guy. I dont know.
My friends.,..i dont have too many.... they are smaller and smaller group a s we grow older. But, that is one thing that is normal, i suppose. I just wanted to know: how are you dealing with this problem of losing people? Is it possible that some of us will have happy and supportive surroundings and the other half will have to struggle till the end?And i dont want you to say...everybody has their own struggle, it is true, but we all know the difference between someone who has to do it all by yourself and when you just can hold someone s hand...Any thoughts????

we feel alone
we feel we are going through the worst time
we feel we are the only one to suffer

we suffer
we suffer too much
we are desperate

we desperately seek for joy in others

Others could disappoint us
Others could leave us

They can go away
They die
They die in our hearts

We struggle to overcome the pain,
the sorrows

in my dreams I was drowning in sorrows
but my sorrows they learn to swim

When we were born, no one gave us all the instructions
to be happy, to live well

If we are lucky enough
we have parents
or grandparents
or reltives
or friends
helping us -- showing us the way

At times we have to find the way all alone

I am just praying that you could find
a shoulder to lean on
someone to hold your hand

A friend, a lover, a relative

God, an angel

a guiding light

What I hope the most is that you could find the strenght inside you.

Really.

FH goes way back a few years to revive this statement...... :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I need to remember it, too...... I forgot, and I need it now.....

If you cannot stand alone, then you cannot stand at all
copyright For Honor, 2001....

It is strange, because everyone is alone. And that is what makes us not alone. In all reality, we're all in this together. But it is so easy to only focus on oneself. (that's why I like ZC a lot, because even though I am conceited to the core, it helps open my eyes and think about other people instead of myself).

You can deal with this fact however you want

but one day, everything will change, and life will become death. But there can't be death without life, so don't be afraid. I can't stand the thought of loosing someone I love, especially if it's someone that I'd do or give anything for.

"we belong in a world that must be strong
cause that's what dreams are made of

and in the end, on dreams we will depend
because that's what love is made of"

Consider yourself as being fully involved in life when you have great pain. Great pain can lead to great growth, so don't let the opperunity pass you by without taking advantage of it.

easier said than done, though... I know....

girlhappy said:
I just realized, the tragedy of my life is about losing people i loved the most. Do you think it is kind of destiny? Maybe it is just meant to be that way. All i wanted for years is home and not a house, still dont have one. I always love wrong guy. I dont know.
My friends.,..i dont have too many.... they are smaller and smaller group a s we grow older. But, that is one thing that is normal, i suppose. I just wanted to know: how are you dealing with this problem of losing people? Is it possible that some of us will have happy and supportive surroundings and the other half will have to struggle till the end?And i dont want you to say...everybody has their own struggle, it is true, but we all know the difference between someone who has to do it all by yourself and when you just can hold someone s hand...Any thoughts????

I honestly do not know. I've noticed over the last few yeasr that I tend to han out by myself. I mean I make my own plans. I do things without my friends. I ahve never really lost a freind or close family memeber so I can't comment on that part. I have never been in a long termn relationship so I can't really comment on that either. The thing with my friends though is that I have about 7-9 really, really close freinds but even now at 27 I'm starting to see les and less of them. I don't think it has to do with "losing each other" but more the fact that we're in different places. A few of them have kids and are married, a few of them are in long term relationships. basically of my core group of freinds I'm the only single one. So .... you know what i don't even know where I;m going with this.:laugh: I do know that by going out on weekends by myself I have met alot of people and have become more comfortable in unfamiliar situations. What the hell am I talking about??? Sorry girlhappy I'm usless. I just typed this jibberish out and I have no point. Anyone else wanna try.:|

Girlhappy,
do the post, the advice and all the stuff here help you in some ways?

^ that's good stuff, AcrobatMan.

Pain is temporary, too, unles you keep fueling the desire....

That's the only thing I'd add.

Well, lady Luck i will answer your question first. Of course that you and and your thoughts helped me. As for suffering... i had enough i can tell you. For Honor, you are right, and as i said before, i am fighting on some level. But just the other day, this boy i am in love with, just cut me off. I sent him text message full of care (because he is down ) and he just ignored me. Maybe "The more you ignore me the closer i get"would be something familiar before, but now...i am just frozen. How can anyone be so cruel, we are so called friends, i dont go into his private space, just wanted to show some care he needed. Just simple question, he never answered. It was a week ago, and now, i am feeling like he ignores me as a human being, as a friend.,.never mind anyting else. I know, he just wants me in this box, to get me out whenever he wants to. My selfesteem is cut into two said for many reasons, and when someone you love treats you that way it doesnt really help. Its just shows how cold and cruel he is. Because, he just wants me on the safe distance and he knows i would be there for him any time.He just cant/doesnt want to do the same. It is still hard to forget about him. Trust me on that, as much as i know we are getting nowhere.

it sounds like this guy isn't really ready, or worthy, of the amount of effort and time you want to spend in a relationship.

But it's hard, I can imagine, when you care about someone, think about them in loving ways.

Still....... there are people who do care, and more imporantly want to care and will care. There are people who want to do things together and spend time together and have good, quality relationships. They may be hard to find, or just hard for anyone to find at all, but they are there.

And sometimes....... it's hard to think about someone else when you care for someone. But... that sort of loyalty and devotion can be a gift or a curse. You gotta make the most of it, and you've gotta take responsibility for the happiness in your life.

good luck :hug:

Back
Top Bottom