Random Facts and Confessions: Part 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry Gibb? :faint:

:lol:

too tragic for words huh? :wink:

at least melbourne is upping the dag quotient with a performance from little johhny farnham . . . wonder if he'll rock the house with 'sadie' . . . :hmm:

J'ai vu ce film dans ma classe francaise dans l'universite. C'est bon. Je t'aime.

show off :tongue:

< just joking . . .very jealous of abilities of others to converse in foreign tongues . . . just about any word sounds sexier in french or italian than it does in english :yes:

I wasnt allowed on the bus today because I had a cup of coffee. :|

There are no signs on the bus saying I am not allowed hot drinks. At all. No warnings. None.

This made me late for college.

:censored:

i can appreciate where you're coming from, but is being on time less important than coffee?

a similar vein of thought applies to the guy i saw yesterday, who ran across the road in front of oncoming traffic, presumably because he was late for something. surely nothing is important enough to risk getting wiped out by a car because you're late....says the guy who pretty much jaywalked across three intersections to avoid missing his bus.

god, people are stupid.

Well, had I been going for an exam, obviously Id have sacrificed my sweet, sweet coffee.

But the fact there are no warnings to people just pisses me off. There may well be a no hot drinks rule for buses, but if its not advertised, now are you sposed to know? They could be making up any old shit about not being allowed stuff on a bus and say "oh its the rules".

I was once told I wasnt allowed my KFC on the bus too. Were there signs up saying "no food allowed"? Noooo. :angry:

The fact Ive been on the bus before, many, MANY times with coffee just makes it all the more annoying. :grumpy:

purple, meant to message you, i wrote back to your kind note but i wrote it on my profile instead of yours by mistake :lol: thank you for your kind wishes. you are a doll. :) the kids are all good. just mental, and related to me. poor things. :D

i'm playing with a spreadsheet. i love me some excel. no, i adore me some excel. let's be honest. nothing organises the month ahead like a good old new worksheet in excel.
:drool:

and, i plan to knock off a debt or two this month.
:yay:

^ yay . . . i have very fond feelings for excel also . . . don't always quite understand it but love it nonetheless :D

must also randomly confess that 6 or 7 chardy's down the line I'm pretty much loving most things at the minute :lol:

but . . . . I . . . . will . . . . still . . . . love . . . excel in the morning :wink:

psssss ... I noticed your message to yourself and loved you a little bit more cuz I do that kind of stuff aaaaaaaallllllllll the time :wink:

This is the first afternoon in a week in which I haven't become ridiculously tipsy. Change is good.

^ :hug:

What a coincidence, Emma.

This is the first afternoon in 2-3 weeks in which I haven't become ridiculously high.

Indeed, change is good.

==

I got some pity extensions on an exam and two papers. I agreed to turn in my papers by Sunday evening to my professors and my make-up essay exam by March 26th. I don't want to do my papers.... and I probably won't make the due date. As for my exam, I know I'm going to procrastinate and do it last minute. Depending on my fluctuating mood for the next couple weeks.

Why you might ask? Well, it's because I'm too high or drunk... and don't think I can handle the stress.. as stupid and unworthy as it sounds. :slant:

/confession

Well, had I been going for an exam, obviously Id have sacrificed my sweet, sweet coffee.

But the fact there are no warnings to people just pisses me off. There may well be a no hot drinks rule for buses, but if its not advertised, now are you sposed to know? They could be making up any old shit about not being allowed stuff on a bus and say "oh its the rules".

I was once told I wasnt allowed my KFC on the bus too. Were there signs up saying "no food allowed"? Noooo. :angry:

The fact Ive been on the bus before, many, MANY times with coffee just makes it all the more annoying. :grumpy:

I would have chucked the coffee. It's just a cup of coffee. :uhoh: Imagine you came to college and your tutor/teacher was late because they missed a bus and got a later one because they wanted to drink their coffee instead. I know that would annoy me.

your liver will love you :)

my liver suffered somewhat yesterday after my drought breaking chardy rampage . . . age and alcohol are not good bedfellows :lol:

ps :heart: your sig pgv, love it :yes:

You probably cope with your alcohol better than I do PR, I'm the biggest lightweight on earth... one glass of wine, and I'm anyone's :lol:

I'm rather a fan too :D

^ :hug:

What a coincidence, Emma.

This is the first afternoon in 2-3 weeks in which I haven't become ridiculously high.

Indeed, change is good.

:hi5: To a bit of casual substance and alcohol abuse :D

i bought a macbook pro yesterday. and an iphone.

child is outside playing with paint. cat is playing with paint. cat has tail which resembles a feather duster and sweeps over 3 yo's masterpiece occasionally. paint is water based finger paint. cat is on her own with this one.

3 yo has builder's butt, kneeling down intently.

i had a great brilliant idea last week.

last night, i played with my invalid sister's ipod touch. i set a daily reminder for her for my birthday which will beep until my birthday. my birthday is not until feb 24. my sister is recouperating after a knee op. she had no idea how to use the ipod touch. she will now. i also set her clocks to random world times in russia, st kitts, and somewhere else that no one has probably even heard of.

i'm going to take a photo of builder's butt now. bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom