Random facts and confessions: Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
because it's fun to have that kind of power over someone. or you secretly want them. or both. those would be my 2 reasons.

I'm not enjoying it though, I just can't seem to tell them it's going no where :huh: And I don't secretly want them, at all :shrug: So... I don't know.

:shifty: 2009 is here, and. . .well, frankly it doesn't really look any different so far :lol: (do ya think I need to lower my expectations somewhat :shrug: )

^ hurry up & get the expectation of letting that person down over & done with - the world will feel better instantly . . . good luck :hug: + :kiss:

btw...

It's over.
Sooner than I thought, but it's for the best.
He picked a fight, and said some really hurtful and unnessescary things, that just can't be taken back.
He personally attacked me and went too far.
It was all I could do to not say some hurtful things back, but I don't hate him, so I just let him get it all out.
Yea.
Done.

Sweet baby Jesus, how many mice are in this house?!?! :scream:

I went to sit in the living room to eat my cereal and a mouse appeared in the same place I saw one a few years before. :crack:

Im not scared of mice, but I am scared of surprising, uninvited mice.

I really don't get hangovers. I drank a lot and woke up fine. No headache or anything.

btw...

It's over.
Sooner than I thought, but it's for the best.
He picked a fight, and said some really hurtful and unnessescary things, that just can't be taken back.
He personally attacked me and went too far.
It was all I could do to not say some hurtful things back, but I don't hate him, so I just let him get it all out.
Yea.
Done.

:hug: hope it brings you some peace :hug:

I really don't get hangovers. I drank a lot and woke up fine. No headache or anything.

:shocked: clearly you're not drinking enough :wink: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom