Problem(?) with a friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pero

Refugee
Listen now, i know that i said something bad in history about you all, but please hear me.

I have a friend, good friend of weaker sex, we are going in the same class.
She and me were having all night telephone conversations for the whole month and a half, so we know ourselves pretty good, or i think so.
At the end of December, we kissed!
I wanted to do this, so badly.

And she told me that she doesn't want a boyfriend, especially not from the same class.
Not a week after, on a new year's party, she kisses some guy in front of me.
And he turns up to be her boyfriend from that moment on.
They've broke up 2 days ago(YES!!!) but i don't know how to behave now. I believe that she thinks that everything is okay between us, she still teeses me and all(you know). But i'm always slightly back.

If anyone has a comment or advice, please, it will mean a lot.

If she's interested, she'll let you know. Ball is in her court. Let her know how you feel. Then just hang back and let her chase you. I dont know if advice can really help you though as in these circumstances it all ends up depending on how the other person feels, and if it's reciprocated.
:huh:

I'm sorry, that last response was rather rude and heartless of me.

Really, some girls are just weird that way. Angela is right, let her come to you and if she doesn't well then, she is the one missing out. I hope it all works out for you.

LoveTown said:
...and if she doesn't well then, she is the one missing out.

that's possibly the most unhealthy phrase ever... THEY NEVER LOSE.... and if they do, you never know... you only know of 1 person who loses, and that is YOU.. YOU LOSE ALL THE TIME IF YOU THINK THAT WAY.

Especially if you love her... I did, I thought that way and it still hurts a little after 2+ years

I think you should tell her how you feel, if you love her or like her and if you're hurt because of that "perosnal party" she threw for herself.

And please, tell her to stop joking with you.. if she really is a "friend"

that...

Last edited:
well, I have to argue with that. If you go around thinking you are the one losing out it will drive you crazy like the last 3 years of my life has done to me.

hello there, I just read your post and from A WEAKER SEX from America (just kidding), I am 37 and have been through the whole dating scene. She is playing games and she knows it. Just let her go and find someone who will really appreciate you.:wink: :wink:

Yup! You're too nice to play her games. She's not serious about having a relationship with you. Otherwise you would have known it by now. :confused: Find a gal who will totally fall for you and only you - she's out there. Maybe she has already noticed you - look around. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom