Official Thoughts/Prayers Needed Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry hun. :hug:

I really wish I could say goodbye to my cousin but she lives out on the west coast. *sigh* They've now moved her into hospice.

Thank you :hug: She is back in the hospital once again and has now been diagnosed with Graves disease and has developed problems with her intestines. Keeps becoming more heartbreaking :(

I am really sorry too :hug: Wish you could have the chance to say goodbye. Thinking of and sending strength to you and your family :hug:

My cousin passed away last night. She held on for 2 1/2 years. I hadn't seen her in a really long time but was able to get updates from my aunt and her sister. She's in a better place now. I feel for her 3 kids though. :(

Good thoughts, prayers for my older brother, also a retired police officer, undergoing major open heart surgery tomorrow for replacement of his aortic valve...his 2nd open heart procedure in the past several years...thank you...:heart:

Good thoughts, prayers for my older brother, also a retired police officer, undergoing major open heart surgery tomorrow for replacement of his aortic valve...his 2nd open heart procedure in the past several years...thank you...:heart:

Good thoughts, prayers, and songs for your brother, Rick, and for the rest of the family! :hug::heart:

I was sexually assaulted by an ex-boyfriend and am fearful that I'll never be able to trust someone else ever again.

It'll be 3 years in July. Thank God I have a bunch of U2 concerts then to take my mind off of it.

Honey_Child - I'm so sorry you went through this, and at the hands of someone you trusted, no less. I've been through something similar. Get help if you need it and take care of yourself. It's tough, but you can work through it. :hug:

My 95 year old grandmother is getting a pacemaker today to help with her chronic fatigue and heart palpitations. I know it's a routine procedure and she's tough for 95, but I still worry. Any good thoughts or prayers for healing would be eternally appreciated. :)

Back
Top Bottom