My strange U2 concert dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OnFire

Acrobat
I'm not sure which forum would be best for this kind of thread but it seems this is the place for surreal shit, so here goes.

Before I discuss my dream, some background on me: I'm just a couple of years younger than the band itself so I've been a fan since the begining but I'm not as hard core as many here, I don't have all the boots, dvds, t-shirts, etc (come to think of it, I don't even have one t-shirt). I'm not a U2.com member so I didn't get caught up in the presale fiasco and so far, there isn't even a date set for my city, DC.

So here's the dream: We're at a large venue but it seems to be an arena as the seats are comfortable indoor type of seats. I say it's large because we are at the first row of the second level next to an aisle which is exactly were I was for ZooTV at RFK stadium, which was not close to the stage but had a perfect, unobstructed view.

Suddenly, to my left there is a roar and I look that way to see Bono walking by the second level railing shaking hands like a politician at a campaing rally as he goes. The noise gets to a near deafening level as he walks directly in front of me grabing hands but he doesn't even make eye contact with me as he goes by as I was too shocked to even extend my hand. It quiets down momentarily but roars erupt again as Edge comes down the aisle that I'm sitting next to, turns at the railing and goes right past me shaking hands, but again without noticing me. Then the show starts and everyone on the second level rushes to the railing to get a good view but there is this huge plexiglass wall like they have at hockey games right in front of the second level railing. Everyone starts bitching because of the crowding and the view through the plexiglass sucks, it even has dings in it presumably from being hit with a hockey puck.

That's when the dream ends. I have heard somewhere that it's therapeutic to discuss or write down your dreams with someone so I thought this would be good to share with you blue crackheads. Anyone care to interpret that one?

Back
Top Bottom