kissing cousins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UberBeaver said:

Well, it's mainly cause NSW is a complete moron. See, he's my brother from another mother, so when I get mad freaky on his mother, there is no taboo in play. He doesn't understand that. He's always like, "Why you gotta do that on the couch in front of me and my dad all the time?" and I'm like, "it's cool, she's not my mom, chill, man."

That reply wins this thread... :bow:

UberBeaver said:

Well, it's mainly cause NSW is a complete moron. See, he's my brother from another mother, so when I get mad freaky on his mother, there is no taboo in play. He doesn't understand that. He's always like, "Why you gotta do that on the couch in front of me and my dad all the time?" and I'm like, "it's cool, she's not my mom, chill, man."

:lmao:

Famous cousin couples

* Queen Victoria
* Charles Darwin
* Albert Einstein
* Jerry Lee Lewis
* Franklin D. Roosevelt
* First Prime Minister of Canada, Sir John A. MacDonald
* Jessie James
* Christopher Robin
* Rudy Giuliani
* Edgar Allen Poe
* Biblical Mary and Joseph were first cousins
* Prophet Muhammad
* Aemilia Lanyer
* Jean Sebastien Bach
* H.G. Wells
* Werner von Braun
http://www.cousincouples.com/?page=facts

and jesus is the product of a first cousin relationship.

... unless you believe he appeared in mary's tummy magically through god-driven stork method, but whatev.

ok, this IS the strangest thread in confesh for... well, ever.

uber :heart:

redkat said:
Famous cousin couples

* Queen Victoria
* Charles Darwin
* Albert Einstein
* Jerry Lee Lewis
* Franklin D. Roosevelt
* First Prime Minister of Canada, Sir John A. MacDonald
* Jessie James
* Christopher Robin
* Rudy Giuliani
* Edgar Allen Poe
* Biblical Mary and Joseph were first cousins
* Prophet Muhammad
* Aemilia Lanyer
* Jean Sebastien Bach
* H.G. Wells
* Werner von Braun
http://www.cousincouples.com/?page=facts

not only did Poe marry his cousin, but I believe she was 13 and he was in his 30s. or something like that.
:sick:

ok, this IS the strangest thread in confesh for... well, ever.

glad to contribute. :up:

VertigoGal said:

found this on that website redkat posted.
20%? :ohmy:

Well considering how the world population is concentrated in areas where this is not necessarily taboo, it is not that surprising.

anitram said:
Well considering how the world population is concentrated in areas where this is not necessarily taboo, it is not that surprising.

Reminds me of the Habsburg royal family tree.

well, i think its wrong, but i know a friend of a friend whose dating his second cousin i think. its first or second cousin. but, that is pretty far off lineage wise I would think?

either way, I am not a fan of incest, even though cousin and cousin might not be exactly considered that. thats just weird.

Being my age, any relation at ALL would be pretty wrong I think. To tell a mate you're dating your sixth cousin would still get a "incest!!!" "eww" reaction I think.

I just don't think I could ever, ever do it.

One time, my sister wanted to 'experiment', so her and I boned. Turned out it was real good luvin, and we still do it to this day I mean, I wear a rubber, so we can't have a kid. It's purely sex....

Nothing wrong with that, is there?

MirrorballLemon said:
One time, my sister wanted to 'experiment', so her and I boned. Turned out it was real good luvin, and we still do it to this day I mean, I wear a rubber, so we can't have a kid. It's purely sex....

Nothing wrong with that, is there?

By sister you mean an effeminate brother?

shut up fucker...you have no idea what kind o f relationship i have with my family. we're all very close, very sensual, and very sexual. In my home, walking around naked with a huge erection wasnt uncommon. Just because my sis and I like to do that doesnt make us freaks.

MirrorballLemon said:
shut up fucker...you have no idea what kind o f relationship i have with my family. we're all very close, very sensual, and very sexual. In my home, walking around naked with a huge erection wasnt uncommon. Just because my sis and I like to do that doesnt make us freaks.

I believe every word of this ...save for the huge erection part.

in terms of a response to the original poster. I was also confused by the lineage. I know cousins and second cousins and how that works. First cousins share the same grandparents. Second cousins share the same great-grandparents, etc.. But what is the business with this once or twice removed stuff?

TheBrush said:
I believe every word of this ...save for the huge erection part.

Dude don't go there...

Your erect cock is still smaller than mine when it's limp and fresh off a cold shower.

Again:

Yours: 8=>

Mine: 8=======================>

^yes it's a generational difference

First Cousins - two individuals who have the same grandparents.

Second Cousins - two individuals who have the same great-grandparents

Third Cousins - two individuals who have the same great-great grandparents, and so on down the line...

Removed - this is a term used to describe the relationship between two "cousins" of differing generations. For example, your first cousin's child would be one generation removed from your first cousin, known as your first cousin once removed. The same is true in reverse; Your mother's first cousin would also be your first cousin once removed.

Back
Top Bottom