I've been married for a year today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
And I love my husband more than I did a year ago

I think my confession is that :shifty: I still have the hugest crush on him :reject:

We started celebrating last night by going to see Pirates. And tonight there is dinner on the town and a bottle of nice champagne at home...since I'm not old enough to drink on the town yet :rolleyes:

:dance: It's been a wonderful year

Congratulations!!! My parents are celebrating there 29th Anniversary today also. May you be happy forever.

Thanks everybody :yes:

What's this about a betting pool? :shame: :wink:

The first year is paper. Tim got our marriage certificate framed for me to hang (during which we realized that the pastor wrote the wrong month on it :banghead: ) And I wrote him a poem. Yes, dorky I know. Lol

Next year is apparently cotton. What should I get for him? White undies? Some ear swabs?

u2bonogirl said:
Thanks everybody :yes:

What's this about a betting pool? :shame: :wink:

The first year is paper. Tim got our marriage certificate framed for me to hang (during which we realized that the pastor wrote the wrong month on it :banghead: ) And I wrote him a poem. Yes, dorky I know. Lol

Next year is apparently cotton. What should I get for him? White undies? Some ear swabs?

Sounds familiar!!! On our first anniversary, I actually bought BAW a "Certificate of Achievement" and I wrote in "Marriage Survival 101" ...I framed it and placed rose petals around the mattering...it still hangs in our bedroom...:)

308.gif

Congrats Tara & Tim - I can't believe it's already been a year!! :shocked: Time flies when you're having fun, though, doesn't it? :cute: Continued best wishes to you both. :hug:

The year went by really fast.

And people kept telling us that the first year was supposed to be the hardest :hmm: I really doubt that the la-la land we are living in right now is the hardest it's going to get :lol:

We ate at a great seafood/steak restaurant last night, walked to starbucks in our dress clothes, and then went home for some champagne and godiva cheesecake :drool: It was a wonderful night

Here we are all dressed up and ready to go out

3476367%3C8%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E%3A69%3E9%3C2%3EWSNRCG%3D32325%3B%3B%3A78%3B%3A5nu0mrj

Me with my stupid Paris Hilton smile :rolleyese:

3476367%3C8%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3235%3E%3A69%3E9%3C2%3EWSNRCG%3D32325%3B%3B%3A78%3B%3A6nu0mrj

Tim looking a bit sassy *meow*

347636844%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3235%3E%3A69%3E9%3C2%3EWSNRCG%3D32325%3B%3B%3A7%3A959nu0mrj

u2bonogirl said:
The year went by really fast.

And people kept telling us that the first year was supposed to be the hardest :hmm: I really doubt that the la-la land we are living in right now is the hardest it's going to get :lol:

Actually, I hope you look back over the years and realize that the first year was the hardest.

It keeps getting better!

Congrats :up:

Champ.gif
CONGRATULATIONS! The One Year Anniversary is always a very special one. Can't believe it's been a year already! Time flies.... here's hoping all your days will be filled with as much love as you share today!

Back
Top Bottom