I'm really anal about...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mine are in folders, they're spelled right. i hate when things i get from kazaa are even slightly misslabeled...

I also put all my cds in alphabetical order......as well as putting them in order by category. ( Rock, Blues, CLassical, etc)
I also am nutty about setlists for my live music. I need to have setlists, venue, etc all exact.

I actually made a database with Microsoft Access for my multimedia collection...:reject: :scream:

I'm really anal about my mp3s... I rename every of them once i downloaded them... in the format of {Name of Artist - Name of Album - Name of song.mp3] I don't understand how people can leave their mp3s like a mess... :|

:wave:hello my fellow anuses :p:D

lol risti.

I have to say, ABEL and I are unique here. I tried sorting aphabetically once. But with my tendancy to not put things back where they belong, I'd get frustrated when I'd go for a cd and find it wasn't there. So I unsorted it all and used my photgraphic memory method. I don't have a photographic memory, so this is still in development. I so totally unorganised with them, I was in an AB mood for example a while back, and found in the cover, 16 Stone. I then remembered I had done this before in a previous AB mood and couldn't find it then either. I found the 16 Stone cover and found INXS inside. More frustrating than that, is finding empty cases. Then I have to go through every stereo in the house and the car, to find which player its in.
By the time I find anything, I'm totally not in the mood for it, and end up playing some 'missing' cd I'd found on my search instead.

Back
Top Bottom