i'm addicted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
to mac cosmetics. i buy so much stuff there, it's scary. i was able to control myself over the summer when i didn't have a job, but now that i do, i just want to go crazy there.

for example:

i want this colour mascara
mascara_brow_set_overlay.gif
yeah believe it or not, that's aqua (i guess it's aqua lol) mascara.

i also love their lacquer. it's not nail polish like you'd think (at least i always associate lacquer with nail polish), it's a cool, glossy lipstick. it sticks like you wouldn't believe but is easily rubbed off with a tissue. i won't show the pics of the ones i want cuz all the colours are inaccurate.

they also make a cool kind of clear lip gloss, but it's got glitter. it's a lot easier to apply on top of lipstick as opposed to other kind of clear glitter glosses. i don't have the glitter one, but i have it in clear cuz their lipsticks are kinda matte.

and their eyeshadows, omigor. they have every colour imaginable (same goes with their lipstick, they have at least three types of green lipstick alone!) and i want them all. i have a bunch of the 80's type stuff, like bright blue eyeshadow and a glittery purple. but i have some more neutral stuff like bronzes.

i could so easily spend hundreds there, just buying enough makeup for one look. anyone who sees my makeup case is apalled. i love doing makeovers for people, cuz i have everything imaginable!

so in short...help. :laugh:

I shouldn't be telling ya this cause it'll only encourage you... but since I was in journalism school, there was a person who used to work for mac. He said that if you told them you were either an acotr or a student, they'd give you something like a 10% discount.

and yes, they'd tell us that guys like me have to wear the stuff cause of our shiny a** fo'heads. I still havent to this day though heh heh :wink:

I have banned myself from the MAC store at my local mall. They see me walk in, they know I have no willpower and somehow my credit card balance ends up $200 higher.

Same with Aveda, Sephora and Planet Beauty. :(

I :heart: MAC

:hyper: MAC LIP GLASS :hyper: :hyper:
:combust:

Sephora is, without a doubt, my favorite store!!!
ALl of their stuff is just so neat and pretty and nice and smells good and shiny and lovely.
I :heart: it.

Cleasai said:
IHe said that if you told them you were either an acotr or a student, they'd give you something like a 10% discount.
:hyper: really?!

i must ask them. our tax here is so astronomical, that discount will pretty much cover the sales tax! :laugh:

i plan on going back and buying more stuff saturday when we go to the mall. :uhoh: hey! i have to do something to make up for the fact that i'm all done with my christmas shopping! :laugh:

I have been down the road of expensive makeup, now I go to Eckerd.:huh:
Now my addictioin is expensive lotions!:drool: Because of boredom and this thread, I spent 30 dollars on hand lotion at the L'OCCITANE website today. :crazy:

I would like some recomendations for foundation or powder for very pale sensitive skin. :confused: :bow:

EPandAmerica said:
I would like some recomendations for foundation or powder for very pale sensitive skin. :confused: :bow:
back when i had porcelain white skin, i used the lightest shade of foundation that l'oreal makes. that stuff is pretty good...it's expensive enough! :wink:

i can't use el cheapo stuff on my skin. i guess i sorta inherited my exzema from my mom, although mine's not nearly as bad as hers. even some hypo-allergenic and "dermatologist tested" stuff makes my face peel! :huh:

Back
Top Bottom