I Licked All Of The Silverware

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
in 1st year my girlfriends roommate(they both lived on my floor, never date anyone on your floor) hid the tea that the two of them purchased together and would never show tracy where it was but she would drink it in front of her.

------------------
reflective panelling

Nice Bonochick!!

Well during my soph. year at school, last year in the dorms, I had the neighbors from fucking hell--just worthless, loud, stupid bitches. I developed a ritual toward the end of the semester because I hated them so much--at least once a day, when their door was closed and I was leaving for class or something, I spit on their door, preferably aiming for the personal photos of themselves and their idiotic friends that they had taped up.

Yep, I know--I'm just the poster girl for maturity. I usually don't do shit like that, but I didn't care. It felt good!

------------------
I've been walking Central Park
Singing after dark
People think I'm crazy

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 01-21-2002).]

Some of you have heard the story of the one semester I went away to university before transferring to a college close to home. When I was at uni, I had a roommate for about 2 weeks before she moved out...we were NOT compatible. In fact, she annoyed me so much that when I got sick with a cold, I licked all of my clean silverware (she didn't have any so she always used mine). Living in such close quarters, she probably would have just gotten sick anyway, but I didn't really think about that at the time. Believe me...she deserved it.

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

My freshman year across-the-hall-mates included one who apparently didn't believe in showering (and it wasn't an ehtnic thing, he was just plain lazy). it was bad enough that you could smell him 5 minutes after he'd left the hallway. He also developed the annoying habit of leaving his door open. So my roommate and I made a tape and blasted it over the stereo. It basically said in a dramatic voice (my roommate added some nice effects) "Your room smells like ASS!! Take a shower or keep the damn door closed!!"

Along the course of that year that room must've received at least 12 cans of lysol and numerous packages of soap from everyone in the hallway.

Hehe. One time the door was open and my roommate spotted a Playboy on one of the beds. I ducked in there, took it, wrote their room number on it and tucked it under the door of our RA (a girl). It was hard to keep from bursting out in laughter hearing Smelly walking up and down the hall asking who stole his magazine.
biggrin.gif

Freshman life. Not the pinnacle of maturity...that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom