I have to say this...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's really okay. Lots of Interlanders have a first language other than English, and many say this is a great place to practice! ;)

I have always been able to understand you.

And please dont think that because some people in this forum speak English as a first language that they all understand each other. Theres many different types of English - and most of em are used, with varying effectiveness, at Interference :huh:

Muggsy said:
oh thanks.. :)

but really, sometimes I can't understand my own posts lol.... and I sound so rude..

hahaha! Trust me, there are many times I read back over my posts and wonder what in the world I was trying to convey in the first place.

Seriously, Muggsy, don'y worry about it. Your English is fine.

:laugh: Tomer

Your English is allright, Muggsy. :) Don't worry, I'm sure all of us have moments where we don't know what we're saying. ;)

Muggsy, I have never had a problem with your posts, and I don't think that they come across as offensive.

It's my first language and I have a hard time with it on occasion. It's not an easy language, and I think you're doing great. :applaud:

Last edited:
I think you're english is pretty good, sometimes I can understand you better than some of the english speakers around here. If you want to see something funny you should see my spanish.

English is a very difficult language to learn, I admire anyone who's managed it (and you do very well, by the way). Plenty of people who's primary language is English don't really have a handle on it.

I can't speak any other languages! I admire anyone who can speak 2, or even more languages. I'm in awe:)

Don't worry. My Spanish is nonexistent. :reject: I suck in foreign languages, unfortunately.:banghead: :help: :censored: :censored: :censored:
Your English is fine. I didn't even know it was a second language for you.

Back
Top Bottom