I Had My Doubts About This, and Now Apparently They've Been Confirmed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pop chicken, I guess its different experiencing this yourself rather than being able to see it from afar like we all can, but clearly you are not at fault. By that, I mean, nothing about your personality warranted this. It isn't you or your faults that made this girl lose another screw.

what is her real value as a friend anyway? I dont value anyone that wont return phone calls or blocks emails - it isn't friendship. Life is too short to spend sorting out shit that can be just given the 'ah fuck it, thats how it goes'. Dont get me wrong, I value my own friendships, but what the hell kind of point is there in chasing up a high maintenance friendship like that where she is always rude, blocks you, makes you feel low, insults you? This girl sounds worse than an enemy. Dont use all this for now to assess yourself and your faults either. I mean, we all have them, but this girl has just given a mighty blow to your confidence. You aren't going to be feeling objective right now. Write her off April. you wont lose much. Just a nasty, spiteful impatient rude girl who lacks compassion on a grand scale. So not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom