I am really afraid...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
to get gas...I am not joking either. I just have this sinking feeling that the snipers next target will be the baltimore area...he hasn't been up here yet, but I can't help it. I am normally not a paranoid person, but this has got me really freaked out for some reason. Today I had to get gas and I was literally shaking the entire time...I swear if someones car had backfired I think I would have fainted.

I drive an Explorer which only gets 14 mpg so I am at the gas station atleast once a week...most weeks twice.

I know this is silly, but anyway...that's my confession...

Sigh... :(
I am so fortunate not to be living in such fear :(
Please take care, may God send His angels to watch over you and everyone else.

foray

Last edited:
Sorry Fishy :hug:

I don't know..sometimes it gets to feel so pointless to live in a world like this, with people who are capable of such horrible things. We just have to pray and hold on to the goodness in the world, I guess.

I truly hope and pray that this is over for all of you SOON.

:hug: Fishy

even though its diff circumstances here, it can be scary to leave the house or walk through areas too........

but from whats been happenin, I totally understand........its terrible to think a lot of pple feel grounded.........

I heard this morning, but never saw it on the news as it was mainly about this terrible tradgedy of a bombing.....

I could not believe it, a woman at a gas station, is all I know.

thats one sick fuker out there, possessed by something.....mentally insane and possessed by something.......

:censored:

Anyone risking it, god luv them, will be lookin all around them, panickin to fill up quick.................:sad:

I can't even image what you are going through right now Fishy :hug:

This morning on the news they said that they got a good description of the possible van he's driving.

This whole thing doesn't even make sense...there is no rhyme or reason behind it....just random killings :sad:

Stay safe :hug:

Thank you all so much...

The police just held a press conference and confirmed it is related. For the first time he shot someone who was not alone. Before he only shot people who were alone.

Police say he seems to be getting braver.

Now I am just scared to go out in public in general...I have two days until I need gas.

I know my fears are not as great as those in the DC/VA area, but it is still too close to feel safe. I am a 20 minute drive from the first shootings.

Fishy, do not feel silly about feeling this way. You and every other person living in that area are completely justified in feeling afraid.

I'm so sorry that you are all subjected to feel fear just to do simple mundane things as getting gas.

Please STAY SAFE!!!!!

:hug:

I am so worried about everyone...this just isn't fair to these people who did nothing to deserve this. I suppose it is easy for me to say that; I mentioned to my roomate this morning how the world feels so fucked up right now, and so dark, and she just said, "well that's because it's affecting us for once." And she's right. i guess i am just the typical American.
So it turns out that my neighbor and friend knew one of the victims, James Buchanan, her aunt was engaged to marry him and although they broke it off awhile ago they remained good friends and she had lunch with him just a week and half ago. I can't stop thinking about this, i wanna talk about it but i guess rambling is just better since i have nothing constructive to say and there is nothing i can do..
sorry guys, please everyone be careful, with luck maybe this monster can be caught soon.

:hug: :hug: :hug: Fishy:hug: :hug: :hug:

I get paranoid just walking to class now, let alone being in that area of the country. I pray that this ends soon.. it's horrible.
Try daisy's advice girl, and everbody please stay safe.

Daisy that's a good call...and I have a gas station near my house that used to be Full service, but when I was there a couple of days ago they had a sign taped up over "Full" that said "Self"...can't say that I blame them...there is actually a group of men who call themselves the "Gaurdian Angels" who are stationed at DC gas stations who will pump you gas for you...

Back
Top Bottom