Freecreditreport.com (Mods this isn't spam...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
I ask my sister to sing those commercials for me. At first I thought the commercials were stupid, but it's so funny when she does it. :heart:

I have the Subway commercial in my head all the time now....

"five........five dollar.....five dollar footloooooooong....." Gah! I keep going to Subway too.

I sing about five dollar footlongs too, and it's usually completely out of the blue. That's not right. :mad:

My students selected both Freecreditreport.com and Five Dollar Footlong as table names a few weeks ago.

:lol: :heart:

I hate those too.

I also hate the commercials during the NBA playoffs about The Closer with Kyra Sed...whatever her name is.
:grumpy:

I hate to admit it, but the little Free Credit Report jingles amuse me. :reject: There's only one thing I have a problem with & it's in the Seafood Restaurant commercial. The old lady sitting in the booth....:uhoh: Seriously, I can't pinpoint exactly what the problem is but the first time you see her, everything's cool. The second time the camera's on her though, she gives the guy singing what's supposed to be a disdainful look, but to me she becomes one the creepiest things I've ever seen. :no:

Anybody else notice this???

I hate to admit it, but the little Free Credit Report jingles amuse me. :reject: There's only one thing I have a problem with & it's in the Seafood Restaurant commercial. The old lady sitting in the booth....:uhoh: Seriously, I can't pinpoint exactly what the problem is but the first time you see her, everything's cool. The second time the camera's on her though, she gives the guy singing what's supposed to be a disdainful look, but to me she becomes one the creepiest things I've ever seen. :no:

or what about the fact that the guy has done at least three spots for them now? man, he'll fall for anything, won't he? :lol:

The second time the camera's on her though, she gives the guy singing what's supposed to be a disdainful look, but to me she becomes one the creepiest things I've ever seen. :no:

I had the tv on just now while I was loading the dishwasher. This commercial came on and I watched for Mrs. Creepy. You're right! I think it's how her eyes look. She's supposed to be disdainful, but instead she looks possessed. :uhoh:

Last edited:
F R E E that spells free, credit report dot com baby! :crazy:

Ooh and that five dollar footlong is dricing me mad :crack:

I had the tv on just now while I was loading the dishwasher. This commercial came on and I watched for Mrs. Creepy. You're right! I think it's how her eyes look. She's supposed to be disdainful, but instead she looks possessed. :uhoh:

:no: Seriously... she doesn't need more crab cakes, she needs a friggin' exorcism!! :macdevil:

I had this damn jingle in my head this morning (pirate one). I asked Maddy to name another song, any song to get it out of my head. She proceeded to sing the pirate one :angry:

Back
Top Bottom