Everyone thinks........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lil'Bono

War Child
Im gay!!

Because i have no interest in getting a boyfriend.
The thing is i'd rather have them think i was gay, than no the real reason why i have no interest.

I'm so ashamed of the fact that i have no sex drive....... at all!!!

How old are you?

Do you think you may struggle with being depressed? That is probably the most common thing that will cause people to think they have no sexual feelings at all...

bonosloveslave is right...also, particularly if you're still growing through puberty, ebb and flow of sex drive is totally normal.

:hug:

If you're in high school that is just a mean rumour people, especially dumb boys, will start up. I'm sure you're a beautiful, intelligent and talented individual who just hasn't met the right person yet--they aren't mature enough to think that may be a valid reason why you've not had a boyfriend yet.

daygloeyes2 said:
I think I might be done with guys until high school is over.

agreed

sometimes I feel like the opposite sex is a waste of time for my mind.. for all I know, with the time I think about them, I could be thinking about something better

i lack social drive in general though
i make no effort in trying to talk to anyone. anyone as in the same gender and the opposite :(

I really think that i'll never have interest in sex at all.
The thought of it terrifies me + it makes me sick even thinking about it.

It kinda sucks as none of my friends understand, they would sleep with anyone who offers themselves to them, but me i dont even have any interest in getting to know anyoneor sleep with them.

Its not that i'm some kid who's going through a phase, i'm 18 and i know, and have known for about 2 years that this is how i feel.

It just really sux though!!:(

Lil'Bono said:
I really think that i'll never have interest in sex at all.
The thought of it terrifies me + it makes me sick even thinking about it.

It kinda sucks as none of my friends understand, they would sleep with anyone who offers themselves to them, but me i dont even have any interest in getting to know anyoneor sleep with them.

Its not that i'm some kid who's going through a phase, i'm 18 and i know, and have known for about 2 years that this is how i feel.

Don't worry, this is normal for some people (not for me though :sexywink: ). Specially girls. I get the feeling you will be on of those girls who will fall in love like crazy when the right guy comes your way... and the sexual feeling will kick in for sure. And you'll love it. :shifty:

Lil'Bono said:

I forgot to ask too - are you a boy or a girl?

Really, at 18, you just may be a 'late bloomer' - and there is nothing wrong with that. If you've never connected with someone you really like, you just may not have experienced stronger feelings. High school/early college is a rough time - don't worry about not being like everyone else.

Do you have a guidance counselor or youth pastor you'd feel comfortable talking to?

U2democrat said:
there is a real thing called asexuality. people just have no sexual desires whatsoever. its something like 1 out of every 100 are like this. it may be you, who knows!

My thoughts exactly.

If you are asexual, you're probably more bothered by the fact that you're trying to live up to others' expectations. Fuck 'em, and be comfortable with yourself.

Melon

You're not abnormal, at least I don't think so. Or maybe we both are, but at least there's two of us, right? :D

I thought about guys for maybe ten minutes total my entire time in high school and I have zero regrets. All that mattered to me was gymnastics, grades, working, and going to the beach - all things I could do without having to worry about whether or not a guy would be by my side. I just don't see the point in devoting so much effort into having a guy, ANY guy to cling onto without ever developing one's own self. When I finished high school, I didn't have a clue what I wanted to do with the rest of my life and I hadn't been on a date since 8th grade, but at least I felt comfortable with myself and my body and had developed my own set of beliefs and limits before sacrificing my soul to some teenage romance. You'll go off to college and in a year or so look back and think "man, and I thought I had real problems then!" lol.

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom