Ever since that Black Cat....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I feel ya', JC.

Carek1230 said:
things happening in bunches, not just one misfortune, it's usually a handful of things

This sounds familiar.
I was on a winning streak last week with technical things breaking down.

- Both my cars broke down days apart with earily similar problems.
All the dashboard lights coming on and then the engine dying and not being able to start it anymore.

- The ac adapter of my laptop stopped working

- My internet modem is acting weird. Slowly dying I guess. Sometimes taking an hour before the DSL light comes up solid.

- My work website went down. Turned out it was, because the registrar had pointed the domain to the wrong web host server. Could have been a hacker.

Can't help but laugh about it all though.

vaz02 said:
I have a black cat so i guess im immune to this stuff.

Mee too! :D

JC, I think you are just having a bad run that's all, it's got nothing to do with superstitious stuff....i hate that kind of caper.

Do you know that i have walked under ladders, stepped on cracks, broken a mirror...i have dropped lots of salt, placed shoes on tables, i OWN a black cat and a black dog...i delete chain e-mails and tell the people who sent them in the first place what i have done and they get totally freaked out.

My daughters first tooth came through from the top, my son has a dimple on his chin. I have worn clothes inside out. You name it i prolly have done it.

It's all crap honestly.....if bad shit happens it's because it just happens, bad things happen to good people, good things happen to bad people......stuff happens.

Miringeltje said:
I feel ya', JC.

This sounds familiar.
I was on a winning streak last week with technical things breaking down.

- Both my cars broke down days apart with earily similar problems.
All the dashboard lights coming on and then the engine dying and not being able to start it anymore.

- The ac adapter of my laptop stopped working

- My internet modem is acting weird. Slowly dying I guess. Sometimes taking an hour before the DSL light comes up solid.

- My work website went down. Turned out it was, because the registrar had pointed the domain to the wrong web host server. Could have been a hacker.

Can't help but laugh about it all though.

Yikes! I feel your pain.

Things are looking up though this week. :wink:

Stuff like that happening, makes me take a step back and think/look at things.
It reminds me how much I take things for granted and that I should appreciate things more.

and so it continues....

one of my sons best friend is ditching his birthday party to go skiing after they already told us he was going and I already paid for him.

My Aunt/Godmother passed away of kidney cancer. My mom and her haven't spoken in 9 years because they had a fight. No one called to tell us she was sick. I would have liked to have seen her.
:(

Husband comes home from a check up and has high blood pressure. For a smart man, he's pretty stupid, thinks its nothing and will go away on its own. :der:

I still wish I could've been at Sothebys on Valentines day.

The kids are home this week and they think I'm evil. :(

Ok, so its March 2nd and already things are looking up. Went to a parent child bowling fund raiser for my kids school and won the 50/50 raffle!!!

Thank God its a new month!

Back
Top Bottom