Dumb as a rail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alysha

The Fly
There is one person who really annoys me a lot. It's a journalist who constantly implies that U2 is gonna split up because of the Bono's commitment to politics issues. He [journalist] acts as if he was Bono's late father. He comments how the U2 members should behave, and what the most pisses me off is that this minor journalist considers himself a big expert of U2 while he misleads people by saying that U2's producer is name ...DAWID Lanois :scream: Such people should be excluded from society and locked up in the place without doors and windows:coocoo:

Sometimes those articles and reviews can be incredibly funny though. You know they aren't true, in fact it's often so ludicrous it can't be anything but funny. When I read such irritating stuff I just figure the author must be really frustrated to have to resort to such tactics.

it's easy to say "don't pay attention to them". But years and years ago when I was a new U2 fan I read an article that got Edge and Adam mixed up and it was a good 5 months or so before I straightened it all out. That might sound trivial but it's actually not. Articles can make or break bands and if journalists don't bother to get their facts straight they can really damage a young band.

Back
Top Bottom