Do I...TOUCH TOO MUCH???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Like O2

She wore graaaapes
I know they could be considered the "anti-U2" band. I know their lyrics can be so disrespectful to women. I know it's just one sexual innuendo after another...but I just LOVE AC/DC and Salome's pro AC/DC campagne.

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way. Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono - Houston, Texas 4-2-01

AC/DC rules. Anti-U2? No I consider them the anti-fluff band. You just have a group of dirty old men that can rock. That's all you need.

AC/DC just SHOOT TO THRILL

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

more bands should try that

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

"She was a fast machine. She kept her motor clean. She was the best damned woman that I ever seen..."

I remember feeling the retinas in my eyes BURN when the cannons would go off in the "For those about to rock" tour concert, oh so long ago, at the Barn.

smile.gif

Originally posted by Trash Can:
I remember feeling the retinas in my eyes BURN when the cannons would go off in the "For those about to rock" tour concert, oh so long ago, at the Barn.

Went down the highway
Broke the limit, we hit the town
Went through to Texas, yeah Texas
And we had some fun

T C, how did I know that you saw AC/DC at the barn??? Ain't no other venue like that. My eyes were burning with ya. Wonder how many other concerts we have in common? Now if you tell me that you use to party at the VFW before concerts and Diablo games, this will start getting weird......

oy vey... so much Interference... so lil time... Bare with me L02... I'm way behind

Back
Top Bottom