confessions anyone?...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liesje

Blue Crack Addict
In one of my psych classes today the Prof talked about a study that asked participants "what one thing would you do if no one would ever find out?" Just curious if anyone here would really 'fess up!

Mr. BAW said:

And I taught him everything he knows....:der:

Indeed not only are you modest but a great man who for lack of a better phrase; "Knows his stuff!"

:wink:

I would liberate a shitload of cash from a bunch of people who would probably never miss it (and I wouldn't care if they did :) ) and would redistribute it to several people more in need of said cash. And, yep, I'd be one of the redistributees. :yes:

But that's only if I wouldn't get caught.... I'm a chicken. :rolleyes:

I think i've done what i thought i could do, and get away with.
But ultimatly i confessed to my husband.
The burden of carrying the guilt around was too much to bear.
So, i think i will just keep inside my head from now on, the things i imagine doing.

Though... if i could somehow get away with making my boss poor, i would do that.

No more $1700 D&B handbags,
no more $20,000 cruises,
No more trading in her Mercedes every year.

Its not that im jealous, i just cant stand the greed mentality
and the 'Too much is not enough' idea.

Worst off, is she passed that mentality on to her kids and its fucking sickening to see a 6 year old
wearing $400 fur Ugg boots and a
14 year old on her 4th iPOD just because she keeps losing them.

Sorry, i went off there.

night_and_day66 said:
I think i've done what i thought i could do, and get away with.
But ultimatly i confessed to my husband.
The burden of carrying the guilt around was too much to bear.
So, i think i will just keep inside my head from now on, the things i imagine doing.

Though... if i could somehow get away with making my boss poor, i would do that.

No more $1700 D&B handbags,
no more $20,000 cruises,
No more trading in her Mercedes every year.

Its not that im jealous, i just cant stand the greed mentality
and the 'Too much is not enough' idea.

Worst off, is she passed that mentality on to her kids and its fucking sickening to see a 6 year old
wearing $400 fur Ugg boots and a
14 year old on her 4th iPOD just because she keeps losing them.

Sorry, i went off there.

:ohmy:

Party Boy said:
oohh.. I could spend the next 2 hours confessing to all sorts of legal and illegal things. Not going first tho - I reckon its only right the thread starter starts the ball moving....

Hmmm, OK. I'm not really sure. The first thing that came to mind - this is pretty stupid - is that I'd fly to Africa, steal a cheetah cub, and raise it as a pet. I'm obsessed with cheetahs and they are very tame animals, often more tame and social with humans than most family dogs, but since they are so endangered, you can't get permits to keep one like you could a tiger or other large cat.

Speaking of felines...

I think I would adopt a kitty (a normal-sized one, not a cheetah cub) if I was 100 percent certain my landlord wouldn't find out and evict me. I hate it that you simply can't find apartments where you are permitted to have pets!

Bono's shades said:

I think I would adopt a kitty (a normal-sized one, not a cheetah cub) if I was 100 percent certain my landlord wouldn't find out and evict me. I hate it that you simply can't find apartments where you are permitted to have pets!

:yes: I would do the same.

I'd exact some sort of revenge on someone in my life who hurt me more than I've ever been hurt by anyone. Nothing truly evil, but something to hurt him as much as he hurt me.

^I've got an ex-friend that did my whole family wrong in a big way a few years ago. I'm not friends with her now because she hasn't changed, but I'm over the hurt. If I could get away with it, I'd put a few irritating problems in her life for a few months, just so she would know what it feels like to hit speedbumps.

Bono's shades said:
Speaking of felines...

*cough* we have 2 long haired cats here who "dont live here". when we get rental inspections done, they go for a little drive to my mum's house for a few hours (she brings her dogs here when it's their turn for an inspection :lol: ) and I look at the floor or examine my fingers when the lady gets to the laundry and I realise I've forgotten to hide the whiskas box (cat food) or she see's some stray cat hairs on the back of the lounge where one loves sleeping.

:shifty:

what i'm trying to say, is it is possible, but it makes life tricky.

oh, and my confessions. sheesh, where do i start? i'd be deluding myself to say i wouldn't be spiteful and petty if i had the chance. all my things involve criminal activity, i am ashamed to say. and i think these would be things i'd do if i could turn invisible.

first i'd pay nightly visits to my brother in law. i'd let his tyres down every night for an entire week, just to see him get the major shits. i'd also debadge his car. and then superglue ford badges on. he drives an SS commodore.

i'd find a way to even the score on anyone who is cruel to animals. i'd also steal the pets who are abused and mistreated and place them in homes where kind people will look after them.

same with children. except obviously taking a child is not conscionable, so what i'd do is alert anyone within cooee that a child is being hurt or is in danger, and let those equipped help the child. perhaps erect signs continuously out the front that a child abuser resides there. :hmm:

Wow.. you dont like your brother in law eh?

If I could get away with anything, I would be a fly on the wall of the womens toilet in a night club. Not for the sight, just to hear what you guys rabbit on about.

I would also rob a bank. Seriously. A couple of million - then buy my bar in the south of Italy and live out the remainder of my days watching the sea roll in and out. Perfect.

Maybe be a bounty hunter in my spare time. Thats got to be a great job.

my brother in law is an arse. the last time i spoke to him was at my father in law's funeral/wake. my husband's sister married him a while ago after a record long engagement. he didn't want to get married. he only did it to shut her up. years ago it was all fine and dandy. me, my husband, his sister and her boyfriend. we all got on well. i thought he was an overbearing dick, but he could have his ego. he was obssessed with being better than everyone. when my husband and i got engaged, he was pleased my diamond was smaller than hers. he insisted his v6 stock commodore (before he upgraded) was better/faster/more powerful than the ford xr8 we eventually got. he upgraded his crappy commodore a few months after we got our v8. then we got married. he was pissed we got married first and didnt come to the wedding. boo hoo. we then had a baby. he still wasnt married. so he hurriedly rushed her down the aisle and didnt invite us. he made his wife not invite her brother. i couldnt care less, but my husband would have liked to have seen his older sister marry. anyway, it's been one thing after another. he was obssessed with how much both were left in their dad's will. he and the sister in law have never met either of my 2 girls. they have an aunt they do not know and probably wont, thanks to him. he leaves us the problem of what to tell them.

letting down his tyres is the least i could do for him.

oh wow. That is screwed up. I know guys can be complete jerks - especially those who do carry on the "my penis is bigger than yours" bullshit. Normally blokes outgrow that by early 20's (we are an immature bunch). To carry it on after marriage sounds crazy. Surely your husbands sister can see this and should be able to stand up for herself? Either way, its a screwed up situation - you have my sympathy.

Sorry for derailing thread!

yeah, sorry for derailing livluv! and thanks, party boy :) it's precisely the penis thing with him. you pegged him. it really only bothers me now because of my daughters.
:sigh:

Hehe, it's not much of a derailment b/c you said what you'd do...and then explained it!

By the way, Party Boy, your sig explains in a single sentence how I was raised.

Party Boy said:

Its meant to be tongue in cheek with a bit of truth involved. Didnt think anyone would actually raise their kids that way tho?

My parents did.

I used to beg my parents to let me have an allowance when I was a kid. I think they gave me a quarter one week (big woop-de-do) and never followed up. I eventually got tired of hounding them.

Needless to say, I got a paper route and started babysitting the very second I was considered old enough.

It did pay off, though. My salary is laughably low, but I'm very good at managing my money. I've never understood people who rack up massive credit card bills they can't pay and stuff life that.

Back
Top Bottom