butter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I like to leave butter to melt a little, then I play with it and make patterns, then put it back in the fridge! Am I a freak or whad? Hak hak hak! Playing with food... 'sthe best...

furry

ouizy said:
I smush all my food together and eat it as one mushy mass...

well that's one way to do it! But it is the least attractive way :tongue:

BC:

I usually play with the wax off of those little babybel cheeses or whatever the hell they are, make little red or orange balls to wail at people, or to stick onto doorbells or things... lol... its good fun!

speaking of cheese wax...here's a little story:

when i was little, i always loved cheese, and my mom would never buy those mini cheese wheels for me cause they're expensive. once, when i was about 10, she did and i took the wax and made a little wax pig out of it. i thought it was so cool. i kept it on my nightstand next to my bed. uh, yeah...so i'm 17 and it's still there...7 years is a long lifetime for a little wax pig...:eek: :eek: :eek: :no: :eek: :lol: :eek:

You are all freaks regardless of this post and you know it......So just come out of the closet. The sooner you do the sooner we can all move on. :ohmy:

btw. I play with my butter while it is melting in the pan. ALTHOUGH this is some thing of a past thing, since I have not had real butter in the last couple of months.

fors dear, we didn't need butter to determine that you were a freak :D ;)

I like doing that with my potatoes too Angie, it's lots of fun and it tastes great afterwards too!

Miss MacPhisto said:
This has nothing to do with anything, but i have aterrible craving for freezer ice right now! Or crushed ice....shaved ice...etc.

I love to just chew ice! Everyone once in awhile I get a big glass of ice and I chew it up.

:eeklaugh:

Back
Top Bottom