No Line on the Horizon website

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The one thing we should be looking for is what sites are registered by Digital CC, the Dublin-based web company owned by Adam's brother (U2 is obviously one of their clients and U2.com one of their sites).

Is there a way we can find out what addresses this company has registered in the last 3 months?

good call, they registered hanoverquay.com in late march and, as i mentioned before, principle management owns the .org version as of the same date.

possible album/song title?

good call, they registered hanoverquay.com in late march and, as i mentioned before, principle management owns the .org version as of the same date.

possible album/song title?

Umm I doubt hanover quay will be a title and if it is it will be a HTDAAB leftover because that was a title floating around from before the release of HTDAAB but who knows maybe its a song they are going to add to the album that is totaly reworked to fit with the theme of this album or maybe they finaly decided to use this title as the album. Only time will tell i guess

This tidbit along with "NLTH Films" being in charge of the upcoming music video builds a pretty compelling case for No Line on the Horizon as the first single and/or album title.

Does anyone remember if they called the "company": "Vertigo Films" when they shot the Vertigo video?

:hmm:

If you check out http://www.nlth.com/ , it says "Coming Soon." :hmm:

Funny how if "NLTH Films" and the above site really are for No Line on the Horizon, they decided to leave out the 'o' for 'on,' but count the 't' for 'the.' Oh, grammar. :tsk:

U2 album titles tend to be a bit more open in its imagery
but i like it

i thought the last couple of times they registered a couple of possible album titles + a couple of song titles
they cover their bases pretty well

If someone has a domaintools premium account, they can check to see what other domains someone has registered recently. If they haven't already registered the album name (perhaps its not decided yet) then they will register it very soon.

Sounds long and a little awkward, just like the last two album titles. Not as poetic as ATYCLB or as bold as HTDAAB though.

It could have been the name of a song, but maybe the song title was changed and now it's just a line IN the song.

I've heard worse. Like Viva La Vida. :barf:

I like the title but its length kind of reminds me of ATYCLB and HTDAAB. Namely, we're still having to use acronyms. :shame:

Yes, I like it for a song title, but not quite so much as an album title. I'm a much bigger fan of one- or two-word album titles.

Yes, I like it for a song title, but not quite so much as an album title. I'm a much bigger fan of one- or two-word album titles.

this is exactly how I feel....It's a great phrase regardless, but I'd much prefer this to be a song name and have a really short album name like Zooropa, Achtung Baby, Joshua Tree...something like that.

It's funny...this song is already famous and nobody has heard it! Hopefully this song is truly great....I hope they don't mess with it too much to make it a more radio-friendly single :pray:

i kind of like it.

Even better would be if the music is able to take you to that place on the horizon, where the ocean and the sunset meet in an explosion of colors and peaceful floating bliss.

Will be a cracking song hopefully, but I doubt it's the album title.

Two word album title would be sweet.

I can picture the Pitchfork review right now:

"Bono's preposterously vainglorious preaching has demolished what would otherwise be a wonderful piece of sonic architecture. More like 'No Humility On The Horizon.'"

Rating: 6.8

Back
Top Bottom