NLOTH2 vs. NLOTH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which version do you prefer?

• Total voters
sorry guys, but i never did end up getting this track (NLOTH 2)..i've been waiting to listen to the album until tuesday and want to hear the album version first, then compare the two...could someone please send NLOTH 2 to me...THANKS SO MUCH....

ragambale@gmail.com

I'm so glad the version thats on the album was the one that made it. I like NLOTH2, but NLOTH is about 10x better :D

I love NLOTH2 :) I can see why they opted for the version they have on the album but don't think anyone would be disappointed if it was NLOTH2 made it without ever hearing the album version ever! :)

EDIT:

Now found out this was B side to GOYB, didn't buy the single as I knew it would be on the album, but had I did buy it, and got used to NLOTH2 weeks before hearing the album version of NLOTH I would of been peeved thinking they had watered down the track for the album...

Was gonna say would of been a great single too but now know its a B side! :(

Does anyone have a version of NLOTH2 that's bigger than the 6.9 meg one that was leaked way back when?

I assumed my deluxe box would come with a bonus track, but apparently McGuinne$$ wants me to spend even more money to hear it.

Back
Top Bottom