Larry speaks about new album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Between 2004-06, they became rock star caricatures, and it was more than a little embarrassing. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah :doh:

The cringeworthy music video for Vertigo with Bono baring his chest and striking poses like the return of Jesus or something would have given me nightmares too! :p

it was the black smoke billowing out of their asses that i found disturbing :ohmy:

Come on, Vertigo rocks live, it really does. COBL is a great live track, too.

The album versions ... not so much.

And from my dream I don't remember any singing. I do mostly remember Larry drumming like it's the last song he'd ever do :hmm:

Come on, Vertigo rocks live, it really does. COBL is a great live track, too.

The album versions ... not so much.

And from my dream I don't remember any singing. I do mostly remember Larry drumming like it's the last song he'd ever do :hmm:

I actually really like the studio version of Vertigo and am in love with City Of Blinding Lights. It's the videos that suck.

Is it weird that when I thought of the Vertigo video, I thought of the iPod ad and not the actual, crummier version?

I liked the promo video that came out right after the single hit the radio. It was just a performance video in their studio, that's all.

The moment at 2:04 makes me laugh out loud every time.

Take it with a grain of salt but I am releasing my new album in the fall and I was advised not to Sept 24th cause a huge release is dropping that day

I seem to be in the minority of people who prefer Bomb over Horizon :reject:

I'm with you. Other than the title track and MOS it was sort of a disappointment to me. I would like it better if they had left the original version of Winter on there. I like a lot more songs on Bomb over NLOTH as a result. Not saying either are great albums though. Bomb is an "OK" album and NLOTH is a disappointment.

Take it with a grain of salt but I am releasing my new album in the fall and I was advised not to Sept 24th cause a huge release is dropping that day

Doubt it, it probably wont be until late October or November for U2. They might release a single around that time.

I seem to be in the minority of people who prefer Bomb over Horizon :reject:
O no i can safely say i also enjoy HTDAAB more then NLOTH. The 2nd one has some great tracks on it but i just enjoy the whole of HTDAAB a lot more.

I don't understand why it's so talked down so much. It's not one of the most daring album U2 has made but it's steadily good.

I found it on an italian blog, but there isn't the source of that, so I think it's just a rumor

Ultim’ora. Bono: ” Se non mi soddisfa, l’album non verra’ pubblicato “ | U2 Italian Fans

From Dublin bounce a few rumors about the new U2 album. It seems that Bono is working these days more and more 'under pressure, but that is not entirely happy of Foreign arrangements and lyrics of new songs. U2's lead singer has confessed that he would prefer to postpone the release of the disc to 2014, adding that if it's not 'completely satisfied may even permanently delete the publication. It seems to relive the moments when Achtung Baby was about to leave the music industry and the band members were always more 'nervous and in conflict with one another. Good sign, it means that the next album will be 'great!

Back
Top Bottom