Here comes the press rollout...Time magazine cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The RS issue with Colbert on the cover just showed up in my mailbox yesterday. If the photoshoot was just a few days ago, I'm guessing they'll be the next cover.

I have a great idea for a U2 Guinness commercial... The band is drunk in a bar and making fun of Phil Collins. Sharon Osbourne...:beer:

That would be epic. But they're a class act where she is not. So they're not going to stoop to her (irrelevant) level.

The RS issue with Colbert on the cover just showed up in my mailbox yesterday. If the photoshoot was just a few days ago, I'm guessing they'll be the next cover.

How long is it between issues? Monthly? Or biweekly? I haven't had an RS subscription in years. (Not since the free ones that were available for buying U2 merch at Walmart back in 2009 or so lol.)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

That would be epic. But they're a class act where she is not. So they're not going to stoop to her (irrelevant) level.

How long is it between issues? Monthly? Or biweekly? I haven't had an RS subscription in years. (Not since the free ones that were available for buying U2 merch at Walmart back in 2009 or so lol.)

must be bi-weekly
last one was Sept. 25th
This one is labeled Oct. 9th

God i just hope it's better than that horrible white background one we got for NLOTH's release. :yikes: Don't know WHAT they were thinking there.

And obviously hinting at a positive review there

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Good to see what the beach shoot from nearly 12 months ago was for. I was wondering what the hell that was about.

Sent from my SM-G900I using U2 Interference mobile app

Question, do the bigger bookstores (what's left of them) carry Q Mag in the States?

Question, do the bigger bookstores (what's left of them) carry Q Mag in the States?

What each B&N carries is based on sales at that location. If they had been getting Q, but not selling a single copy, eventually it would stop coming.

I am a Q subscriber and received mine yesterday. The feature is nice and ends with the most interesting bit, from Adam talking about the tour. Plan is to play 2 nights in every venue with 2 different shows....

I am a Q subscriber and received mine yesterday. The feature is nice and ends with the most interesting bit, from Adam talking about the tour. Plan is to play 2 nights in every venue with 2 different shows....

Interesting thought but that might mean they only play large markets since a lot of smaller city venues arent going to have that sort of opening available. The 360 Tour was a full week of no events for each stadium they played due to the massive time it took to build and then tear down the Claw.

Besides, if they play a "warhorse" show full of greatest hits then that sort of invalidates all the talk about how they dont want to be a "nostalgia" act, wouldn't it? Because night 1 would be greatest hits and maybe some SoI material then night 2 would be the rarities and fan faves if this setup were to happen.

I'll just wait and see what happens...

What about a review from Q???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using U2 Interference mobile app

Has anyone here been able to order the Q edition with the U2 cover online? I've been trying for days now but I always get a 404 error message when I try to access the site to order the mag.

Back
Top Bottom