U2 in France - Grand Journal 02/23

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elann

War Child
Let's start a new thread for this occasion :D

U2 will perform 2 songs from the new album between 8h10PM and 8h40PM (Paris hour)

Here's the link for the website: Grand Journal
It will be available online less than 1 hour after the show. But if someone find a live stream ?

If you roll down, you can see a box called "La boite a question"
Basically, the main goal is for people to ask questions to U2.
So you enter in order, you first name, your name, your email, the subject (Here I guess it can be "U2 au Grand Journal" and then your question. You can speak English, it's ok....
The band is going to answer some of them after the show and it will be aired on thursday night (That's what guests generally do, so I hope they will do that for U2).... Good luck and be funny ! I might ask about the famous beach ball :D

Well the main goal of this thing is for people to ask questions to U2.
So you enter in order, you first name, your name, your email, the subject (Here I guess it can be "U2 au Grand Journal" and then your question. You can speak English, it's ok....
The band is going to answer some of them after the show and it will be aired on thursday night (That's what guests do generally, so I hope they will do that for U2).... Good luck and be funny ! I might ask about the famous beach ball :D

cool idea :up:

maybe I'll ask whether Reg's been wearing LMJ's shirts lately ;)

Nop the whole show (songs + interview) is tomorrow night.
And thursday night, it will only be that "Boite a questions" thing... (but it will be recorded tomorrow night too)

originally posted in the Edge and Bono LOVE thread # 6:

Nicole should have asked Bono a more interesting question like Did you enjoy that kiss between yourself and Liam? :D

bonoliam1.jpg
:hyper:

this sounds like a good question for tomorrow :sexywink:

Let's start a new thread for this occasion :D

U2 will perform 2 songs from the new album between 8h10PM and 8h40PM (Paris hour)

Here's the link for the website: Grand Journal
It will be available online less than 1 hour after the show. But if someone find a live stream ?

Basically, the main goal is for people to ask questions to U2.
The band is going to answer some of them after the show and it will be aired on thursday night (That's what guests generally do, so I hope they will do that for U2).... Good luck and be funny ! I might ask about the famous beach ball :D

Thanks for the link, I asked the one burning question that's been on my mind these last several years "I just want to know will U2 be coming to Finland on the next tour?!? Please don't make us wait another 15 years!!" :wink:

Back
Top Bottom