Spider-Man Opening Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
606450-115982214jm025_spider_man_t.jpg

ehhffff :cute: I'd like to be Morleigh....just for one day..:heart:

Awwww! I knew they would be totally classy about it! :heart:
I thought that was ALi when I first glanced at the picture!
I guess he called her last Thursday to invite her to the show.... first time they have spoken since March apparantly from one the article I read.
Bono you are such a class act.:heart:

Awwww! I knew they would be totally classy about it! :heart:
I thought that was ALi when I first glanced at the picture!
I guess he called her last Thursday to invite her to the show.... first time they have spoken since March apparantly from one the article I read.
Bono you are such a class act.:heart:

So is Bono one of the only married men in the world who can have a picture of himself kissing another woman on the lips followed by a post about how classy he is?! After, Ali was visibly disturbed in a couple of pictures...

So is Bono one of the only married men in the world who can have a picture of himself kissing another woman on the lips followed by a post about how classy he is?! After, Ali was visibly disturbed in a couple of pictures...

Yeah, I don't think Ali has anything to fear from Julie Taymor. :lol:

Plus, I think it was a quick kiss on stage in front of hundred's of people. I saw no tongue.

Now had it been me....it might be a different story. :shifty:

Not every kiss on the mouth is a "baby, let's go make out" kiss, you know.

And I don't know why you'd look at a picture of Ali where she's not smiling, conclude she's "visibly disturbed" and assume it's because her husband just kissed Julie Taymor in a clearly chaste kiss in front of hundreds of people.

Not every kiss on the mouth is a "baby, let's go make out" kiss, you know.

Obviously.

And I don't know why you'd look at a picture of Ali where she's not smiling, conclude she's "visibly disturbed" and assume it's because her husband just kissed Julie Taymor in a clearly chaste kiss in front of hundreds of people.

I did not say that was definitely why but it is noteworthy. In my experience with women she would be more disturbed perhaps by how enamored he is with her talent as well as the fact that this was a reunion with her...accompanied by a lot of affection. Ali appears to be so good with all the "fan" attention (including the occasional make out session on stage) but this may have been a little different...

Anyway, calm down! :wave:

Calm down? Yes, clearly I'm totally upset! :panic:

I just find it funny when anyone is scandalized when Bono kisses someone. Doesn't he kiss everyone?

I just find it funny when anyone is scandalized when Bono kisses someone. Doesn't he kiss everyone?

Not me...yet. :sexywink:

I guess what we didn't see in the audience is Ali being all :madwife:

She does look tired, bored and not psyched in some of the photos - but I'm sure she'd rather be in comfy clothes watching TV than in high heels on a red carpet. Next time Ali, you tag me in. I'll be your red carpet filler. :D

bonoadamsnog.jpg

Oh my GOD. Bono is cheating on his wife with ADAM! :shocked:

I find it amusing that there are plenty of photos of Bono kissing/hugging Taymor. But none of Edge, while he's said to have done the same. Press makes you see what they want you to see.

Like him holding hands with Penelope Cruz ..... but conveniently cutting Ali out of the shot, even though she was, like, two feet behind them. :lol:

Have any of you met an actual Irishman? They're very kissy. I don't think my husband has anything to worry about when my pal Cathal McCarran gives me a kiss (which he does all the time).

LOL.

Have any of you met an actual Irishman? They're very kissy. I don't think my husband has anything to worry about when my pal Cathal McCarran gives me a kiss (which he does all the time).

LOL.

That rascally Cathal is very kissy.

LOL.

This is why I hung out in Irish bars for like a year. :sexywink:

OMG! Beautiful photos,thank you! I'm so glad to see Julie on stage with them,no grudges held and everybody's happy!They are truly noble guys.

Back
Top Bottom