Moob Day-- Waxing Nostalgic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vert_Larry_wave_concert_tape.jpg

yah1.jpg

LOTS of great pictures, ladies!

:wave:

Sorry I wasn't around - yesterday was a bit of a nightmare. Missing LarryDay! was just the topper. :down:

GREAT topic, GH! :lol:

Onto the pics. . .

eslarry.jpg

964ff864-1.jpg

621434E.jpg

I'm afraid I have nothing to add here (except that I've enjoyed all the pics a lot :drool:), just wanted to say hi to everybody :wave: I promise to take part in moobdays again as soon as I get my life back, which should be in a month or so. :hug:

So many new pics! :applaud:
:bow::bow::bow:

Yeah AMAZING pics everyone!!! I've really enjoyed them. Larry really is the BEST looking member isn't he?? Even I can see that.

I guess I've always wanted to be able to LOOK LIKE THAT!!! Not going to happen though. :grumpy::nerd:

So thank you. I feel so much closer to him though looking at all of these INCREDIBLE photos. :hug:

Wow, we're all so busy. Abby, hope everything's okay and that you recovered from your yucky Monday. I'll add pics at lunch.

Johndarling, if you keep hangin' around the MOOBday threads, you may surpass Carlos as my favorite male PLEBAn :love: and you updated your profile :applaud:

I'm sorry Emma? Is that one taken from above Larry? Only the guy in that looks kinda fat and bald.

You can reply in Finnish if you want. Only if it is that close to English I think I can probably figure it out. Or look it up quite easily!

I can't say a word in Finnish so that wouldn't help :wink:

That picture was taken during their preformance at the Live 8 concert! I'm 100% sure it's Larry

Back
Top Bottom