Larry interviewed at Half of Knicks game at MSG (3/4/09)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, now don't be silly. Let's not go overboard

you're right. he can't be human... :love:

or INTRODUCES LARRY AS ADAM CLAYTON - and then neglects to correct his error

or doesn't introduce him at all... don't remember the very event, but Larry and Bono were introducing Rage Agains the Machine and the host said something like "give it up for U2's Bono!" :angry:

Yeah, that was embarrassing as well. That's LARRY-:censored:-MULLEN, BTCHZ!

actually, that's LARRY-:censored:-MULLEN, JNR
banger.gif

:D

EDIT: btw, an experienced reporter like Kurt Loder SHOULD HAVE corrected himself.

actually, that's LARRY-:censored:-MULLEN, JNR
banger.gif

:D

EDIT: btw, an experienced reporter like Kurt Loder SHOULD HAVE corrected himself.

Well, I always hear him refer to himself as "Larry Mullen" and the band does, too.

But I like how Kurt starts calling him "Larry" despite his failure to correct himself. How hard would it be to say "sorry, I misspoke" for the benefit of all the morons out their in TV land who thought that was Adam Clayton?

Well, I always hear him refer to himself as "Larry Mullen" and the band does, too.

fair enough. :)

But I like how Kurt starts calling him "Larry" despite his failure to correct himself. How hard would it be to say "sorry, I misspoke" for the benefit of all the morons out their in TV land who thought that was Adam Clayton?

well... you know, even Larry's family asks him "are you Adam or Larry" ;)

I don't care if he's falling down drunk or completely sober, I'd take him either way! :heart::larry:

For the record, I don't believe he wasn't trashed in the video. Maybe a few drinks but not trashed. It's been nice to watch him this week, smiling, talking more and making jokes. :cute:

P.S.
Any more room over there on Larry Circle?:wave:

Can I have him after that? :D

*snerk* Are we passing him around like a cheap whore now?

:wink: Sure thing, but I doubt it'll be soon since there's so much he could teach me! :yes: We should have Mr. The Edge's Guitar Teaching school! That way he can teach us all! And a Mr. Clayton School of Bass would be nice too!

Back
Top Bottom