Bono and Edge at Tribeca

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why were they are the film festival? It's just I don't understand why this is news necessarily?

Assuming they are there lending support to their friend Christy Turlington (as well as her hubby Ed). Both had films premiering there.

They were at the premier of No Woman No Cry, the debut of their friend Christy Turlington as film director.

When celebrities attend a premier and stop on the red carpet for a photoshot it is news, you know: fame, magazines, etc...

OK OK... I'm not that mean.

Here's slightly bigger Bonos with no watermarks... :sexywink:

846533867_hvU47-O.jpg

846533887_MePhM-O.jpg

Gosh...without watermarks:drool::drool:
Bono looks gorgeous,handsome,pretty and younger:love::love:
I'm gonna make a new avi:hyper:

Why were they are the film festival? It's just I don't understand why this is news necessarily?

Bono has been visiting Tribeca for years and since he's a celebrity, he's photographed and it's news. Both Bono and Edge are very much into film and if they want to go and see the festival, they should.

I saw a couple of these on ONTD, so I figured there'd be more pix here--and here they are!!!

Ali & Morleigh look great, so does Christy...and Bono & Edge aren't too shabby either!!!

The kids at ONTD are so silly, tho...most posts mentioning Our Guys were bashing Bono, yet they worship people like Kim Kardashian...stupidheads!!!

Bono is also close friend with Robert DiNero, the founder of the festival so ya, he has attended many times before. I was in New York during the festival 3 years ago and had my eyes peeled but didn't see him wondering the streets. :( He wasn't in the city. One of these days I am going to have perfect timing and meet him somehow ..it's fate! :):D
I didn't know Christy directs movies now. Wow, what leap from model to director. Good for her! :)

Thanks girls for posting the lovely photos! :)

Thanks for all of the pictures!! Glad to see Edge is still wearing his favorite checkered shirt. :wink:

Always Forever Now

That shirt should be threadbare by now...I even saw an article about his proposed house in Malibu and how it's causing such a stir among residents and in the article they had a picture of him walking on his land with his architect...and sure enough, there's the black plaid shirt (and washed-out black jeans). Actually here's the photo this shirt may be slightly different

21malibu_CA0-popup.jpg

and the article in case anyone hasn't seen it http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/21/us/21malibu.html

Back
Top Bottom