All the Newest Photos of U2 Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
21LFE9N.png

:wink:

Looks like it was from the Rolling stone shoot.
Here's another one from the same issue.

u2wide2014.jpg

There is some lovely pictures in there! I was thinking of getting something printed on canvas or something similar, would you be ok with me using one of these photos if they are fit to be printed?

Hey , I'm okay with that. Let me know if you end up doing it so I can send you the original file. I hope they are big enough to be printed :)

:faint: Yes. It is. I'm still pinching myself this even happened. The man is gloriously patient, and was practically glowing and enjoying himself in amsterdam.

Funny story.
Got to chat with him for a bit :love: And this lovely lady net to me whom I already met in the GA line a; We just said, lets make pics for each other so we can pay attention to meeting the guys and we'll exchange later.
But in the moment of it all, and Edge and Bono being so close. she forgot. :giggle: And I did NOT , so I took a pic for her with her and Edge.. Bless him for waiting a second while I was fighting with my phone. He was clearly amused.
So she had a pic. And then it hit me: I didn't. Even though I felt like flying already,
I just politely tried to ask Edge if we could take a selfie and he just smiled, and said absolutely. I look deadly tired because I missed some sleep and had gone apeshit at their two previous gigs. But I love this moment to death.
I was afraid that meeting the guys would burst a kind of bubble, or would be a shitty/rushed experience. But both Edge and Bono are just as sweet/humorous as they would appear to be.

ABEL and GG where there too :heart: Bless them. They got stuff signed and some cool pics too. I didn't ask for anything after this. I can die happy now. Only in my wildest dreams would I have thought I would have a nice and relaxed moment to exchange convo and take a pic with the coolest dude on the planet.

And yes. :giggle: I always wear hats or caps.

Back
Top Bottom