this is so funny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brilliant, and they actually do sound like that, i always missheard ultraviolet, when edge sing "ultra-vio-let" i always tought untill about a week ago he said "dont you worry babe"

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!!!
finally learnt wat is said during mofo!
i admit, guilty of KITE (cat blowing out of control, could never work it out)
and initially guilty of UV (chicken out)

best was ONE, bacon and ham hahaha

You know what's funny? I know all the lyrics to those songs, but I would say that about 50% of them I actually thought I heard the misunderstood lyrics when I was watching the video. The power of suggestion is strong.

:applaud:
Brilliant: She moos in mysterious ways..
Superb: If you wanna kiss this guy..
The best: Water was warm til you discovered I peed..

:laugh:

Thanks for sharing :up:

That was absolutely hilarious! I had to try to stifle my laughter so I didn't wake my housemate up but some of it was so funny I just couldn't help but laugh out loud.
Thank you!
:applaud::laugh::laugh::laugh::applaud:

Nutella! nutella! nutella! (I heart this stuff)

They could not take your PIIEEEEEE!!!!!!

I shouldnt have listened to this @ work. Cracking up quietly.

It's hard for me not to laugh every time I think of "Shamu, the mystyrious whale!".

OMG that was hilarious!!!:lol::lol::lol:
Now I will be singing these new lyrics in my head for the next few days!!! However, Mofo definitely caught me off guard...I always thought Bono was singing "little red dress." :shifty: Thanks for sharing!

No kidding...I guess I learned something else about that song. Tells you how long it has been since I listened to it!:reject::shifty:

Ha! That's just brilliant. :lol:

I LOL'd at "lemon cheesecake" and "underwear, underwear".

I was surprised to see "been around the back, been around the front" shown as the actual lyric in Mofo. I always heard "real MacBeth, real MacBeth". Thought U2 were doing a little Shakespeare reference there.

I admit, "Lemonade of love" made me :lol: but everything else is just like, WTF? Who really would actually think that.

Meh. Doesn't really work, as Bono articulates well enough in that song to be actually able to discern what he's singing. The "misheard" lyrics seem very contrived.
I agree. Maybe I've got a good ear, but I can successfully make out the lyrics on first listen on most songs I listen to. It's only ever one line that confuses me, and when it does, I consult the internet.

Back
Top Bottom