Laura Jackson: Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lady luck

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I saw in a library in Milan a book about bono, written by Laura Jackson. I never heard about this!
Can someone tell me if it's an interesting book and if it worth buying it?
I don't know the original title, the translation of the Italian one is "Bono, his music, his passion, his life" or something similar

Thanks!

I found this book at Barnes & Noble today for $5.98. It's on clearance (obviously). I haven't read a lot of positive things about it, but I spend more than that on some of the magazines I buy, so I figured I might as well snap it up.

i liked it, it reveals some things about bono's private life when he started going out with ali and the rows they've had throught the years

I liked the book too. Not everyone has access to all the interviews/aritcles that appear in US or UK magazines (i.e.ME!), so books like this are a rare treat. It also contains several good photos of Bono!:drool:

I never knew it existed until a few days ago. Ellen handed it to me in line at the bookstore. The hardcover was only $3, so I took that as a good indication of how good it was....that and the fact that I'd never heard of the book or the author. I'm guessing it's nothing you wouldn't know from reading Conversations and the RS interview.

Back
Top Bottom