Vote For U2's Best Studio Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sabretooth47

The Fly
I did a quick search around for something like this...so forgive me if this has been hashed over a few times (I'd be really shocked if it hasn't).

Also, since I can't seem to find anything that allows me to post a poll, I guess this will have to do for now.

I'm taking a bit of a survey of sorts. I want to know which 3 studio albums you think are U2's best. I'm throwing Passengers in as an option...just because.

I'd also like to know your age group. So let me know that as well. I'm just curious to see what the youngin's like.

I'll keep score on my end and post the results periodically as people answer.

Age range choices:

<18
18-23
24-28
29-33
34-38
39-44
45+

Album Choices:

Boy
October
War
Unforgettable Fire
Joshua Tree
Rattle & Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Passengers I
Pop
ATYCLB
HTDAAB
NLOTH

Thanks for participating!

39-44

The Joshua Tree
Achtung Baby

*my third is a tie between ATYCLB and HTDAAB. So I guess just count my 1 and 2.

I'm 18-23 (ha, no, 18)

Feck it, I'm going to have to chop Boy off my list :( It's my favorite but I've been listening to a lot of late-80s through 90s U2 of late...and they do grow a lot as a band over time..

Joshua Tree
Achtung Baby
Zooropa

...dammit.

18-23

1. Achtung Baby
2. Zooropa
3. All That You Can't Leave Behind/The Unforgettable Fire (tie)

<18

Achtung Baby
The Joshua Tree
No Line On The Horizon

No particular order here (it'd be devastating for me to rank them, I'd probably regret my ranking afterwards). Third one was really hard to pick, was choosing between Zooropa/NLOTH/TUF. Both Zooropa and TUF have some of my favorite U2 songs, but NLOTH feels more complete and has less duds than the other two (even with the middle-three songs which pale a bit to the rest).

34-38

Achtung Baby
The Joshua Tree

...... oh shit, I can never pick a third one ......
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'll just go with The Unforgettable Fire and call it a day.

<18

Achtung Baby
The Joshua Tree
Zooropa

3rd was originally The Unforgettable Fire, but Zooropa has really grown on me. :D

24-28

Joshua Tree
Achtung Baby

tough for the third between No Line and Pop for me - but thanks to Moment of Surrender, I'll give the nod to No Line.

Pssst... AB is gonna win, always does here.

18-23

Achtung Baby
The Joshua Tree
Zooropa

Back
Top Bottom