Vote For U2's Best Studio Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
18-23

Achtung Baby
No Line On The Horizon
The Unforgettable Fire (I would often say Pop instead, but I'm in a TUF mood right now)

Interesting stuff so far. Though no real surprises...

AB is leading with 29.8% of the votes, followed by JT with 23.1%

No other album is close.

Strangely, though, I'm surprised that no one has entered a vote for either Passengers, October, R&H, and War. I'm shocked about War more than any of the others...especially since Zooropa and Pop are getting some decent numbers.

I'm going to let this run for a few weeks before I crown a winner and include the demographics. So be sure to vote if you haven't already! :applaud:

Strangely, though, I'm surprised that no one has entered a vote for either Passengers, October, R&H, and War. I'm shocked about War more than any of the others...especially since Zooropa and Pop are getting some decent numbers.

Would've voted for October except for some of the really pointless tracks on that album...:/ I think I may be one of a small handful of people on this forum who doesn't hate that album...And War's just...too much angst for me...

<18

Achtung Baby
The Joshua Tree
Zooropa

You read minds! XD

The blue crack-ers recognize the underrated greatness of Zooropa and Pop.

Makes me laugh when he gives Cori shit for being old. He has a sense of irony when he wants to.

LAZ lS OLD.

"No, you're old, Cori! YOU!"

worried_elderly_couple.jpg

1. Achtung Baby
2. Joshua Tree
3. Tie between ATYCLB and HTDAAB

Or can I just say Best of 1980-1990, and 1990-2000? :p

Back
Top Bottom