U2 Tops Least Influential Celebrities List

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They're a little late to the "Hate on U2 to sell copies" bandwagon at this point, right? I mean, the rest of the world has moved on, right?

HOW RUDE of them to do this to ME !

U2 has taken my place on top of the list! :angry:
I thought I was the only person around here (as GQ magazine stated...) "took up vast clouds of
oxygen, gave us back nothing of use, and probably helped accelerate the death of
our planet
."
LOL

What do they mean by "Dad Rock"?
Is U2 now labeled Dad-Rock?

What if I still listen to the Beatles or Led Zeppelin?
Will that be "Grand-Father Rock"?

What about Elvis Presley? Jerry Lee Lewis? or Chuck Berry?
Is that , like , "Dinosaur Rock"?
:lol:

HOW RUDE of them to do this to ME !

U2 has taken my place on top of the list! :angry:
I thought I was the only person around here (as GQ magazine stated...) "took up vast clouds of
oxygen, gave us back nothing of use, and probably helped accelerate the death of
our planet
."
LOL

What do they mean by "Dad Rock"?
Is U2 now labeled Dad-Rock?

What if I still listen to the Beatles or Led Zeppelin?
Will that be "Grand-Father Rock"?

What about Elvis Presley? Jerry Lee Lewis? or Chuck Berry?
Is that , like , "Dinosaur Rock"?
:lol:

:lol::lol:

So little influence that Apple made a deal with them to give their new album to 500 Million something iTunes users. So little influence that world leaders call Bono at home to ask him to help campaigning against Ebola and HIV. So little influence that Bono's invited into the White House, to the German chancellor and to a panel at the Dublin World Summit. So little influence that U2's playing the BBC practically nonstop, giving hundreds of interviews to radio stations all over the world and is set to play a residency gig at one of the greatest and most widely watched American TV shows, the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. So little influence that apparently everyone and their grandparents are talking about the band because of that "Apple stunt", that they're all over the media. It must really hurt to be of so little influence, poor U2.

Um, U2 who again?

This thread title is hilarious! :lmao: Hope Bono doesn't read it. lol.

dads are the epitome of uncool

Parents in general are embarrassing to kids

Yes. And you would relate to that if you were that immature kid trying to look "cool". You would not relate to it if you were a real life dad or even a sensible kid with his/her head on their shoulders.

I really don't understand what the big deal is about the way they released it. Talk about storm in a teacup. It was a free album ffs. Not a virus, not malware. If it had been Justin Bieber album whether it would be in my library (well I had to download SOI anyway just like the majority of users had the option) or a physical album left on my doorstep, I'd think thanks nice gesture, but no thanks, and throw it out. It really isn't that difficult. Self-entitled little brats. Maybe in 10, 20 years people will realise how they completely overrated on this.

Hate the way news corp, fairfax, etc are treating this POS article as fact.

Oseary: "Bono, cheer up. You're number one again!" Bono: "Well it's about fookin time, Guy." Oseary: "U2 have been anointed least influential celebrities". Bono (long pause): "Do we get to pick up the award?"

Back
Top Bottom