U2: Letterman's House Band for a FULL WEEK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So promotion wise:

US:Letterman, (more to be announced no doubt)
Ireland and Uk: none announced yet, but no doubt radio 1 or something similar, Jonathan Ross again?
France: The TV show (cant remember the name, but performing 2 songs apparantley)

i wouldnt say too much, a song a night?

I think they could easily sneak in 2 songs per night and get in most of the album. Though, I doubt they'll do the whole album because some of the songs are really long and I'm not sure people have the attention span for.......

.....:hmm:

I forgot what I was saying....

oh, well.

YEAH! GOYB ROCKS OMG!!!1111 SOOOOO EPIC!!!!

So promotion wise:

US:Letterman, (more to be announced no doubt)
Ireland and Uk: none announced yet, but no doubt radio 1 or something similar, Jonathan Ross again?
France: The TV show (cant remember the name, but performing 2 songs apparantley)

Brit Awards in UK
Echo Awards in Germany

I'm so excited! I love how they're able to do a full week on Letterman, or take over Conan's entire show. Awesomeness. Very few acts are able to do that. :hyper:

Oh WOW! :up: I wish we had a show over here they could do that on! Can't wait to see the clips turn up here :hyper:

I just requested tickets for 3 of the shows, If I don't get tickets, I could always go over and try to catch the boys. I'd say they would rehearse too.

if you can get there at about 3:30-4:00 in the afternoon, they hand out numbers for lining up. you can get tickets at that time sometimes. i grew up in ct, and used to go to letterman frequently. i have done the go over at 3 many times, without having tickets and gotten in. if you are close by its worth trying.

I think they will be on Jonathan Ross again...I can feel it in my blood...:wink:

I agree - there's no CD:UK, no TOTP anymore.. what other TV shows could they play in the UK? Even Jools Holland's not on.

HEEEEEEEEEEELLLZ YEAH! This is gunna b awesome, A WEEK OF U2!

Seriously, I think that my system might go on overload! My roommate and hall mates are gonna get so pissed. My obsession sometimes bothers them. I don't know why, they just can't see the love U2 has for the world. :) he he he

i wonder if they'll do something special besides just be there... maybe take it outside one of the night. when audioslave made their debut on letterman they played right on broadway atop the Late Show marquis. that would be nifty. maybe they take it out to 52nd street on the last night. :hmm:

i've also put my request in for standby tickets... i've seen dave 3 times. the last time i put in for standby tickets they called me... when i was standing at the brooklyn bridge waiting for u2 to arrive. oh the irony.

here's hoping.

Back
Top Bottom