U2.com's latest subscription "gift"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The gift will be the new album in new un-piratable format. And this will lower the sales of the release by 68%

Having just renewed on Oct 23, I hope they follow through as they say they will, we've seen that they don't always.

My date is already showing as 31 Jan 2017 so the extension worked for me.

Now I just gotta hope the gift announcement comes in January & that I don't just get another copy of the ATAP vinyl set.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Why not release 'Songs of Ascent ', just for the fanclub? I'd love to hear the first version of EBW, the studioversion of Mercy, glastonbury, North star, Boy falls. ..,

Sent from my GT-I9505 using U2 Interference mobile app

Because I get the new gift, it means that I've gotten three fan club gifts but have only been subscribed for two years. This is pretty cool.

Why not release 'Songs of Ascent ', just for the fanclub? I'd love to hear the first version of EBW, the studioversion of Mercy, glastonbury, North star, Boy falls. ..,

Sent from my GT-I9505 using U2 Interference mobile app

Because Songs of Ascent does not exist.

Because I get the new gift, it means that I've gotten three fan club gifts but have only been subscribed for two years. This is pretty cool.
That's assuming they actually follow through and send you, me and everyone else in that category the new gift. I'm not holding my breath based on past performance.

So is this gift actually gonna happen?

Every year it's later & later.

There are SO MANY things they could do for a gift that'd be quick & easy to organise yet still enjoyable for fans.

So is this gift actually gonna happen?

Every year it's later & later.

There are SO MANY things they could do for a gift that'd be quick & easy to organise yet still enjoyable for fans.

Yeah I agree. You know, because prints on a piece of cardboard are hard to organize.

Looks like they are shipping. I got my shipping notification right after the email from U2.com.

U2.com's latest subscription "gift"

Recieved mine today and they are very nice and very big. Got to convince the wife now to let me put some on the walls :)

I received mine today. I wonder how much it cost to ship. They were perfectly packed in a tube without so much as a scratch or dent. Was more impressed than I thought I'd be.

I'm still waiting for my pre-ordered Live in Paris DVD shipped by U2 store (to Australia) over 4 weeks ago.

The 2014 gift never arrived either.

Not holding much hope for this gift (announced 4 months ago) ever arriving.

I give up with that bloody store. Massive postage costs but no tracking. Is this the 70's or 2016?

Had an email to say was shipping but still not received here in UK

Back
Top Bottom