This has to be one of the best Edge moments ever...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hahaha! that's awesome. too bad that song is mostly just an A chord moved back forth over 2 frets live- but still damn cool.

Wow, every version I've seen of Fast Cars has been shoddy but they really nailed it there!

hahaha! that's awesome. too bad that song is mostly just an A chord moved back forth over 2 frets live- but still damn cool.

i really, really hate it when guitar players try to show off their knowledge of u2 songs in all of their posts. for the main riff of Fast Cars, he doesn't move the whole A chord, just the 2nd and 3rd highest strings. but nobody in this part of the forum cares how much you know about playing guitar, so shove it.

i really, really hate it when guitar players try to show off their knowledge of u2 songs in all of their posts. for the main riff of Fast Cars, he doesn't move the whole A chord, just the 2nd and 3rd highest strings. but nobody in this part of the forum cares how much you know about playing guitar, so shove it.

haha i know what you mean, and i play guitar. i imagine most of the people that do that are probably better at guitar hero than real guitar.

but really, it would have been a better song if he played it 1 step above standard tuning and added some penatonic scale licks in A# (6-8 fret) after the 2nd verse. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom