the best moment of the 360 tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beat that.

The moment before the Toronto show where Dallas wrapped his arm around me pretty much beats anything else for me. :wink:

And Bad in Brussels was pretty special in the rain, when Larry tried to End the song Bono did a fuck this and continued playing, got Edge to continue and then Larry and Adam got back in the song again.

I liked whenever they played Stuck. And the cave where all time stands still (which I'll call In A Little While) was one of the greatest moments in my life.

But seriously, I agree with Tommy WM. The ending of the Nashville show was awesome. And all the shows that they started playing an extra song after Moment of Surrender were very special. Out of Control was a great idea. As were Bad, the random One Tree Hill in Chicago ("Oh for fuck's sake"), and Bad....

"40" to close out the whole tour was epic too :drool::drool:

The Biggest Grossing Tour Thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing u2 in dublin, that place was u2 mad that weekend.the cardiff gig was probaly better but the weekend in dublin was some experience.

I found something special in each show I saw on 360 (Charlottesville, Raleigh & Atlanta 09, Baltimore, Nashville & Pittsburgh 11) but I have to say that "Bad" from Pittsburgh was the absolute apex of the tour for me. :up:

All of the Minneapolis show, but Streets stands out. By the time it came for them to perform my favourite song, it was raining so hard that Bono had to take off his shades. The snippet of Purple Rain was pretty sweet too! The atmosphere of the crowd was amazing. :heart:

listening to the radio broadcast of Sao Paulo (and the audience feed the night before) with everyone here while watching that one video feed from someone's phone or whatever and hearing Zooropa finally being played more or less in full and seeing that light show...absolute chills down the spine moment and I still envy everyone who got to see and hear that.

I only witnessed one show in person (Amsterdam II), but that happend to be a really great show (first time UTEOTW, first time Bad). The band was on! So that's my personal highlight.

One Tree Hill, Your Blue Room and Zooropa come to mind from a more objective point of view.

Anyone got a video of the audience reaction to Kasabian? I hear thats pretty cool.

vince-vaughn-cardboard-cutout-canucks.jpg

The revival of Zooropa for me. Also including Sao Paulo II, Mexico City II, Anaheim II, Miami as my favorite shows. "40" closing out the last show in Moncton was great as well.

The entire Anaheim 2 show. It was insane and I loved it.

Amazing moment from Rome.

U2 Rome 2010-10-08 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For w/ fan choreography- u2gigs.com - YouTube

This is too spectacular! I wonder how it was coordinated? most logically, some fan had connections and got access to the stadium early, then laid out the color papers on the respective seats before the seats people arrived. (Or maybe a bunch of organizers bought GA tickets to lay out the paper early). Then I'm pretty sure they needed 'instructors' in every section to explain it to the seats people. So magical! The "ONE" was 'written' perfectly. I wished I could see the band's expression, but we can't have it all in the one vid, I guess :wink:

I would say a different song from the same night, Mark. One Tree Hill was cool, but when it started raining for the last minute or two of Streets, I was just mesmerized by the moment.

Remember, it was a HOT day in Chicago, and many of the GA had been standing or sitting on their asses for many, many hours. So when God brought a little relief that night, during the climax of that song, it was incredible. I've never heard Soldier Field to be that loud. So much energy in the air. And it only rained for the last two minutes of that song.

Now if it had rained during One Tree Hill......that would have been nuts to the extreme.

'Raaaaaaaaainin' in your heart'

AndrewCowley said:
Love Rescue Me in Sydney was pretty damn fine.

Have to comptley agree with you on this :) I was just standing there filming the end of AIWIY for my friend & getting the Inxs stuff wondering were he was going with it all!! Then bam I couldent Belive my ears I had to get my daughter to finish filming :) I love that song (stuff ups & all) brang tears to my eyes :)

Bad the night be for was pretty special too, in the nose bleeds were I was a lot of people didn't seam to know it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom