Rihanna wants U2 duet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like Elvis Ate America. :reject:

Actually, I love Passengers in general. EAA's probably the worst track on it... but I love the whole album.

I think it's one of the best tracks. Very funny especially that growly voice saying "Elvis".

Please tell me you're serious. I'd love to hear her cover just about any U2 song :up:

Totally serious. Any of the songs with the big choruses...Bad, Pride, All I Want Is You.

Totally serious. Any of the songs with the big choruses...Bad, Pride, All I Want Is You.

Her voice chokes me up inside, it's been a while (like, back when Mary first came out) that a rnb singer punches me in the chest like she does. Well then along came Jennifer Hudson and she has that same effect on me but more in a spiritual sense..

Her (Keyshia) voice just has this raw edge to it, I love it. And yes to Jennifer also.

I recall reading where John Legend wanted to be on the same level as and work with The Boss, so this does not surprise me :|

I listen to U2 to escape the new "artists" of today....now they are infiltrating one of the few artists I listen to. What's next, a U2-Jonas Bros collaboration?:|

I absolutely cannot stand her voice. It has us lot diving for the off button whenever she comes on the radio. "Have you heard that new song by Rihanna? Dreadful!" is what I hear reguarly from my comrades. She's always got a new song out. There's no point buying her album because she's releasing her entire album as a single. She's a in my list of voices that I find the most annoying. She has a grating nasally tone that Christina Aguilira, Britney, Mel C and Sophie Ellis Baxter also possess. And she makes this sort of cackling noize that's not as bad as Christina's but it is irritating none the less. Foreveer, Umbrellaar, Disturbiar, etc :yuck: It sounds even worst on her ballads where there is less music and production, like Take A Bow. Honestly me and my mum literally cringed with her voice when that song came on the radio on Saturday. That poppy whine is also what Vennesa Carlton does during that song that they play every day on the radio at work. But Christina is the worst. That parody they did of her on the story of Britney Spears on star stories was true. She cakles like a witch

I absolutely cannot stand her voice. It has us lot diving for the off button whenever she comes on the radio. "Have you heard that new song by Rihanna? Dreadful!" is what I hear reguarly from my comrades. She's always got a new song out. There's no point buying her album because she's releasing her entire album as a single. She's a in my list of voices that I find the most annoying. She has a grating nasally tone that Christina Aguilira, Britney, Mel C and Sophie Ellis Baxter also possess. And she makes this sort of cackling noize that's not as bad as Christina's but it is irritating none the less. Foreveer, Umbrellaar, Disturbiar, etc :yuck: It sounds even worst on her ballads where there is less music and production, like Take A Bow. Honestly me and my mum literally cringed with her voice when that song came on the radio on Saturday. That poppy whine is also what Vennesa Carlton does during that song that they play every day on the radio at work. But Christina is the worst. That parody they did of her on the story of Britney Spears on star stories was true. She cakles like a witch

Clearly it's so hard for you in this world isn't it? All this new music (how dare she, putting out new songs all the time!)...I bet she even uses autotune, that bitch. The part I don't get is, if you hate pop music so much, why do you listen to so much pop radio and watch so much pop television? There's plenty of ways to avoid it, wouldn't you say?

Pretty sure Vanessa Carlton covered U2 also. Streets, was it?

Ok, I just saw the thread in Lemonade stand.

Had no idea she'd been assualted, so I understand the reaction now.
Apologies for that, it was just intended as a facetious remark.

Maybe it wasn't Chris Brown. Maybe it was Paul McGuinness in disguise. He's trying to save us from another Mary J. Blige "One" duet.

Back
Top Bottom